Is Enyart.com off the web now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

Is Enyart.com off the web now?

I went to that site and it no longer exists. Anyone with any info on what happened?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow I was there just the other day. I wonder if the site is just down?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
I tried the other day to access it. What a loss :( I hope whoever was running it decides to put it back online.

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Enyart.com should be back up (whenever I get a second to breathe!). We just acquired the domain name from (it was originally obtained and the site run all these years by) a listener named Daniel from the midwest. Great guy! And I really appreciate him letting us take over the site. We'll get rid of some outdated info. Link quite a bit to KGOV & TOL, and then try to figure out what to do, if anything, with Enyart.com! Thanks for asking, -Bob

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Bob Enyart said:
Enyart.com should be back up (whenever I get a second to breathe!). We just acquired the domain name from (it was originally obtained and the site run all these years by) a listener named Daniel from the midwest. Great guy! And I really appreciate him letting us take over the site. We'll get rid of some outdated info. Link quite a bit to KGOV & TOL, and then try to figure out what to do, if anything, with Enyart.com! Thanks for asking, -Bob

Wow! Cool! Thank you Mr. Enyart :)

(And thanks to Daniel for keeping it up for so long :) )

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bob Enyart said:
A seconed to breathe, when was the last time you scheduled one of those? Just a suggestion but why don't you link Enyart.com to forward to KGOV untill you have other need of it?

drbrumley

Bob Enyart said:
Thanks Bob. Please keep the quotes section of that site.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
deardelmar said:
A seconed to breathe, when was the last time you scheduled one of those? Just a suggestion but why don't you link Enyart.com to forward to KGOV untill you have other need of it?
That's a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.