Intro Message

PastorRobert

I am a 63 year old pastor and author of 7 books. Have pastored since 1972 and studied Bible for nearly 50 years. Have discovered the key to Bible understanding.

musterion

Can you explain what this means?

As I see the false gospel of grace fills the airwaves and is adopted by many Christians and pastors, it’s sad to see so few teaching the true gospel, the one Jesus preached, the gospel of the kingdom, which is the one He said would be preached in these last days before the end of the age comes (Mat. 24:14). How can this gospel be preached?. . .The prospects of preaching the true gospel of the Kingdom when the Christian world is embracing a false gospel of grace are indeed challenging.
http://robertbscott.net/2014/12/05/rebirth-of-a-blog/

Last edited:

Nanja

Have discovered the key to Bible understanding.

The only key to understanding the Scriptures is the Biblical Hermeneutic given by God:
That is, comparing Scripture with Scripture, for that is the only way we come to Truth!

1 Cor. 2:9-13
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man,
the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. (v.10) But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit:
for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. (v.11) For what man knoweth the things of a man,
save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
(v.12) Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things
that are freely given to us of God. (v.13) Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth,
but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Is that the "key" you're referring to?

~~~~~

Doom

I am a 63 year old pastor and author of 7 books.
Is this one of them?

51fpirYhiYL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Have discovered the key to Bible understanding.
Anything you say sir.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can you explain what this means?

As I see the false gospel of grace fills the airwaves and is adopted by many Christians and pastors, it’s sad to see so few teaching the true gospel, the one Jesus preached, the gospel of the kingdom, which is the one He said would be preached in these last days before the end of the age comes (Mat. 24:14). How can this gospel be preached?. . .The prospects of preaching the true gospel of the Kingdom when the Christian world is embracing a false gospel of grace are indeed challenging.

http://robertbscott.net/2014/12/05/rebirth-of-a-blog/
:down: Boo

vfirestormv

What do you mean by false gospel of grace? Are you saying that man is not saved by grace alone, through faith alone in Christ alone? If so I am not interested in your false gospel.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am a 63 year old pastor and author of 7 books. Have pastored since 1972 and studied Bible for nearly 50 years. Have discovered the key to Bible understanding.

Welcome to TOL. Your other post did not go through because of the links. Be free the dialog here, but TOL isn't for promoting of blogs, unless you start the blog here on TOL.