In the name of Yahwah

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Yahwah The Lord[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 118:26[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blessed is he who comes in the name of Yahwah[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. From the house of Yahwah we bless you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 21:9[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The crowds that went ahead of him and those that followed shouted, “Hosanna to the Son of David!” “Blessed is he who comes in the name of Yahwah!” “Hosanna in the highest heaven!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 23:39[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of Yahwah.’”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mark 11:9[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Those who went ahead and those who followed shouted, “Hosanna!” “Blessed is he who comes in the name of Yahwah!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 13:35[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of Yahwah.’”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 12:13[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna!” “Blessed is he who comes in the name of Yahwah!” “Blessed is the king of Israel!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 118

22 The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;

23 Yahwah has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes.
24 Yahwah has done it this very day;
let us rejoice today and be glad.
25 Yahwah, save us!
Yahwah, grant us success!
26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of Yahwah.
From the house of Yahwah we bless you. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Throughout the world, Rabbi's, Pastor's, and Imam's instruct their followers not to listen to me.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rabbi's and Pastor's instruct their followers not to speak the name of God. When the Two Witnesses come, they will say:" I come in the name of Yahwah;" and the Elect of God will answer, "Blessed is he who comes in the name of Yahwah!" [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Michael.[/FONT]​

beameup

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is LORD kyrios, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:9-11

CherubRam

The name of God has been removed from the bibles so Christians will not know or speak God's name. More than twenty years ago Christians were saying to me, I do not know or care who Yahwah is, I only want to worship Jesus. Christ name in English is Yahshua.

CherubRam

Jesus: The English form "Jesus" was not seen nor spoken until AFTER the year 1525...
when Sir William Tyndale -A Protestant Reformer from Oxford, England - INVENTED IT!

beameup

Jesus: The English form "Jesus" was not seen nor spoken until AFTER the year 1525...
when Sir William Tyndale -A Protestant Reformer from Oxford, England - INVENTED IT!

Here it's pronounced hay-sus
In the New Testament Koine Greek, it is Ἰησοῦς
From the Hebrew יהושוע
What's your point?

"at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow"
or "at the name of Yĕhowshuwa` every knee shall bow"
or "at the name of Yĕshuwa` every knee shall bow"

CherubRam

Psalm 110:1
Yahwah said unto my lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Matthew 22:44
Yahwah said unto my lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Mark 12:36
For David himself said by the Holy Spirit, Yahwah said to my lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Luke 20:42
And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, Yahwah said unto my lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

Acts 2:34
For David has not ascended into the heavens: but he himself said, Yahwah said unto my lord, Sit on my right hand,

Hebrews 1:13
To which of the messengers did he at one time say, Sit on my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool?

Hebrews 10:13
From that time expecting his enemies will be made his footstool.

CherubRam

Here it's pronounced hay-sus
In the New Testament Koine Greek, it is Iēsous
What's your point?
Our language is English, not Greek. Christ name in English is Yahshua. The letter J is a recent invention so people will not pronounce Christ or God's name.

beameup

”Hey” in Hebrew means “the,” “Soos” in Hebrew means “horse."

It's Spanish
What's your point?

You'll know Him when you see Him, when you bow down before Him.

CherubRam

It's Spanish
What's your point?

You'll know Him when you see Him, when you bow down before Him.

YahCapture_zps37a99887.jpg