Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I hate getting old! 'cause ya can't quite remember some things.

Want to know something really weird? For the first time in my, now, 46 years on this earth, this was the first time I ever forgot it was my birthday. Guess that's old age for you. :dizzy:

I wouldn't have remembered if it weren't for my sweet daughter-in-law, who texted me this morning. It read, "Preslee (my baby granddaughter), and I wanted to know if we could take you to lunch on your birthday."

How sweet is that?! :cloud9:

bybee

Want to know something really weird? For the first time in my, now, 46 years on this earth, this was the first time I ever forgot it was my birthday. Guess that's old age for you. :dizzy:

I wouldn't have remembered if it weren't for my sweet daughter-in-law, who texted me this morning. It read, "Preslee (my baby granddaughter), and I wanted to know if we could take you to lunch on your birthday."

Happy Birthday. You are just a youngster! May you have many more!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks, guys!

resodko

BANNED
Banned
i saw this cool cake and charissa and owen were looking the other way, so.....

enjoy!

img_1374.jpg

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Forty-six? Still a kid. Wait another 20 years or so. Mrs. Barbarian was so touched that I got a big plaque with our wedding anniversary on it, and put it up in the entryway.

(it's so I don't forget, again)

Happy Birthday, and I hope it's a great one for you.

fzappa13

C'mon now ... everybody knows girls start forgetting how old they are for reasons other than age ... :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A belated but very happy birthday week to you then! :cheers:

What? My wife said that was the norm for women after thirty. :think:

:upright: :guitar: :drum:

Levolor

i can relate. 46 in a month. just a number. but i don't like it - :nono:

Just a little over 1/3 of the years we are given by God. (Genesis 6:3) You have just over 70 years left to celebrate God in! :)

(74 years to be exact.) Hallelujah! :D

Last edited: