If Your Mother Is a Homosexual...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beanieboy

Nineveh said:
And sadly, I also know of some who try to justify child rapists.

Do you shop with your kids at Wal-Mart and support child rapists? A child molester might shop there.
Do you take your kids grocery shopping? Former child molesters need food.
Do you take your kids to the city pool? They don't screen swimmers for previous sex offenses..
Do you take your kids to amusement park? The don't screen guests for previous sex offenses.
Do you take your kids to the mall? People entering don't have police searches on them.

If you said yes to any of these, you are a supporter of child rapists, according to your logic.

Child molestation is a terrible thing, but I think that you are suggesting that people support it when they don't, which is simply lying.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Beanie-adult,
Are you still missing these homos knew convicted child rapists were working with them? Are you still missing they not only didn't dismiss these non-threats to children, they requested others just ignore it and come to the event anyway? (That cost you guys gay pride week this year)

These two child rapists were welcomed and protected by leading homos. And now you are here justifying their (homo leaders) actions. You aren't helping your cause any more than they did. But at least you are here to say it for yourself instead of having a teenage boy do it for you now.

beanieboy

Nineveh said:
Beanie-adult,
Are you still missing these homos knew convicted child rapists were working with them? Are you still missing they not only didn't dismiss these non-threats to children, they requested others just ignore it and come to the event anyway? (That cost you guys gay pride week this year)

These two child rapists were welcomed and protected by leading homos. And now you are here justifying their actions. You aren't helping your cause any more than they did. But at least you are here to say it for yourself instead of having a teenage boy do it for you now.

They were setting up and tearing down the event.
Explain to me what children would be threatened.
Are you trying to be obtuse?

btw - pride still went on.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
beanieboy said:

Obviously you are failing to see where including and protecting child rapists is bad for your cause.

Or...

Maybe you just agree that child rapists in the homo community should "just be ignored".

Rimi

lovemeorhateme said:
Rimi, I agree with you on the treatment of pedophiles. In fact, I couldn't agree more (the only alternative punishment is to chop their bits off.)

My question is this, and I am only asking out of curiosity. Do you advocate the death penalty for homosexuality? And if so, why so?

If that's how God wants it done, it's good enough for me.

beanieboy

Rimi said:

Do you think the 24 yr old female teacher that had an affair with a 14 yr old boy should be executed?

Many male posters seem to support the affair. It was kind of disturbing.

Rimi

beanieboy said:

So by your logic, you'd be ok with a Jeffrey Dahlmer type setting up and tearing down the event.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
beanieboy said:
Do you think the 24 yr old female teacher that had an affair with a 14 yr old boy should be executed?

So in your defense you are going to point to others who are just as wrong as you?

beanieboy

Nineveh said:
Obviously you are failing to see where including and protecting child rapists is bad for your cause.

Or...

Maybe you just agree that child rapists in the homo community should "just be ignored".

No. I think that one should protect children from molesters by not allowing them to be alone with children.

These men were setting up and taking down stages and tents.

Now - explain how this is a threat to children.

As I said, these men shop for groceries, clothes, etc.
How do you protect your kids? Lock them in the house?
A leash?

I would never wish molestation on any child, but former sex offenders get jobs, live in communities (where there is a warning sign), go to parades, baseball games, etc.
They don't wear a scarlet letter.

So, it is up to the parents to protect their kids.

Setting up and tearing down the event isn't a threat to children.

Rimi

beanieboy said:

Yes. I am not aware of this particular case, but if it's true then she molested a child.

Who are the many male posters? What do you find disturbing? That the "many male posters" approved of the molestation or that the molester was a female?

beanieboy

Nineveh said:
So in your defense you are going to point to others who are just as wrong as you?

I was pointing out that men support boys having sex with women.
When it is a 24 yr old man and a 14 yr old girl, is molestation.

It's a double standard.

Rimi

beanieboy said:

It's a double standard.

Please direct to which thread in which you read "many male posters" approve of this molestation.

lovemeorhateme

Rimi said:
If that's how God wants it done, it's good enough for me.

But, using that logic, many people need to be executed. For instance, if I were to not honor my parents. What if I were to be raped, but not cry out? Using that logic, then I deserve the death penalty, the same as the rapist. If I am raped and I do cry out, then only the rapist is to be put to death. Or maybe I just go out and commit adultery. I also need to be put to death for that.

I do believe in the death penalty. But only for Child Rapists and Murderers.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
beanieboy said:
No. I think that one should protect children from molesters by not allowing them to be alone with children.

These men were setting up and taking down stages and tents.

Now - explain how this is a threat to children.

Why have them associate with your event at all? Explain why you would even want them around a pride event.

I would never wish molestation on any child, but former sex offenders get jobs, live in communities (where there is a warning sign), go to parades, baseball games, etc.
They don't wear a scarlet letter.

And they feel right at home taking up residence in a homo pride event. Doesn't that bother you at all?

So, it is up to the parents to protect their kids.

Setting up and tearing down the event isn't a threat to children.

What if one of those "non threats" got ahold of a homo's kid while helping out at the event? Would you blame the homo parent?

If you guys can't see the problem with child rapists being associated with your events, there is no one to blame but yourselves for your reputation.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
beanieboy said:

It's a double standard.

Only for you it seems, because you tried to use their error to mask your own.

beanieboy

Nineveh said:
Why have them associate with your event at all? Explain why you would even want them around a pride event.

And they feel right at home taking up residence in a homo pride event. Doesn't that bother you at all?

What if one of those "non threats" got ahold of a homo's kid while helping out at the event? Would you blame the homo parent?

If you guys can't see the problem with child rapists being associated with your events, there is no one to blame but yourselves for your reputation.

Your assumption is that the seek out child molesters.
That's false.

Does a child molester have a right to attend the event after he's done his time? Yes.

Sorry. That's the way the US works.
He can also go to the mall, go see Free Willy, go swimming in a public pool, and no one is going to do a background check.

If he wanted to work at Target, even if they knew about the offense, he could, because he wouldn't be alone with children. He could work at a mall, a grocery store, etc.

I keep asking and you keep avoiding -
how do you think he get groceries? New clothes?
Where does he live? Are there kids in his neighborhood.

He is out in public.

Now, answer:
Are children harmed in them setting up and tearing down the event?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
beanieboy said:
Your assumption is that the seek out child molesters.
That's false.

What's false is your assumption. The events are clear, two child rapists were discovered working with a homo pride event and we were all asked to ignore it.

Does a child molester have a right to attend the event after he's done his time? Yes.

Sorry. That's the way the US works.
He can also go to the mall, go see Free Willy, go swimming in a public pool, and no one is going to do a background check.

If he wanted to work at Target, even if they knew about the offense, he could, because he wouldn't be alone with children. He could work at a mall, a grocery store, etc.

I keep asking and you keep avoiding -
how do you think he get groceries? New clothes?
Where does he live? Are there kids in his neighborhood.

He is out in public.

Now, answer:
Are children harmed in them setting up and tearing down the event?

What you are trying so desperately to ignore no one else but homos will. This was the very attitude that cost you guys homo week for the first time in 10 years. Maybe, if you guys keep it up, there won't be anymore city sponsored homo weeks anywhere. Wouldn't that be nice? :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.