If Your Mother Is a Homosexual...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimi

Hey, koban, I only asked because before you changed it you had "Christian (Other)". Just asking. Some reason you have a chip on your shoulder?

What a ninny.

Greywolf

Nineveh said:
Greywolf,
Did you include the info on Harry Hay in your PMs?

I did not, as I was just trying to gather opinions on the situation in the San Diego Pride Parade.

Beanieboy did reply and pointed out something I think is rather pertinent to the discussion (don't worry Rimi, I verified myself that he was telling the truth). I also thought his response was insightful, so I PM'd him back to get permission to post it. In the meantime I'm still reading up on Harry Hay (conclusion so far: he was a nut job, but I'm still reading). Sorry for the delay, but it's really a testament to the quality of your posts that I have to do this much research. :e4e:

(Of course, you're still wrong ;) )

koban

Rimi said:
Hey, koban, I only asked because before you changed it you had "Christian (Other)". Just asking. Some reason you have a chip on your shoulder?

No chip here.

What a ninny.

unless you want to put one there, cupcake.

By the Bye - I googled R. Lee Ermey and was amazed at the number of roles he's played.
I had always enjoyed his portrayals in Full Metal Jacket, Saving Silverman (where he played a fag BTW), The Seige Of Firebase Gloria but

Apocalypse Now?
Fletch Lives?
Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult?
Leaving Las Vegas?
Se7en?
Toy Story?
Dead Man Walking?
Prefontaine?
Toy Story 2?

and TV appearances in :
"Howard Stern"?
"The X Files" (as a reverend! - gotta look for that one)?
"The Simpsons" ?
"China Beach"?
"Miami Vice" ?

and many others. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000388/

Rimi

koban said:
No chip here.

unless you want to put one there, cupcake.

By the Bye - I googled R. Lee Ermey and was amazed at the number of roles he's played.
I had always enjoyed his portrayals in Full Metal Jacket, Saving Silverman (where he played a fag BTW), The Seige Of Firebase Gloria but

Apocalypse Now?
Fletch Lives?
Leaving Las Vegas?
Se7en?
Toy Story?
Dead Man Walking?
Prefontaine?
Toy Story 2?

and TV appearances in :
"Howard Stern"?
"The Simpsons" ?
"China Beach"?
"Miami Vice" ?

Was just wondering what the "Other" was about, cupcake. Apparently you don't want to answer. No biggie. Go have a beer. Yeah, Ermy's done a lot of stuff. Never saw Fletch Lives, but he was the only reason to watch Prefontaine. Come to think of it, he's the only reason to watch most of those other movies too.

koban

Rimi said:
Was just wondering what the "Other" was about, cupcake. Apparently you don't want to answer. No biggie. Go have a beer. Yeah, Ermy's done a lot of stuff. Never saw Fletch Lives, but he was the only reason to watch Prefontaine. Come to think of it, he's the only reason to watch most of those other movies too.

Se7en was my first introduction to a bunch of my favorite actors - Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman and Kevin Spacey - seen a lot of movies since just 'cause they were in them.

Army of One

Out of curiousity, has anyone here actually listened to the show that this thread is about? I ask, because I have yet to see anyone point out that it was not Bob who made the comments that are quoted in the OP (if someone else has pointed this out and I missed it, I apologize). In fact Bob wasn't even on the show that day. It was guest-hosted by Jo Scott, and she was interviewing a guest (I forget his name, but his website is www.duhmag.com) that has a ministry reaching out to homosexuals (and his mom is a homo/fomo). Anyway, pardon my interuption. Carry on. ;)

Army of One

koban said:

Apocalypse Now?
Fletch Lives?
Leaving Las Vegas?
Se7en?
Toy Story?
Dead Man Walking?
Prefontaine?
Toy Story 2?

and TV appearances in :
"Howard Stern"?
"The Simpsons" ?
"China Beach"?
"Miami Vice" ?

It was pretty disappointing to see him play a homo in Saving Silverman, though the rest of role in the movie was hilarious. And his role was kinda small in the X-Files (he got killed before the opening credits), where he played a pastor who was faking Stigmata. My favortie though (besides Full Metal Jacket) was he appearance as Col. Hap Hapablap (sp.?) on the Simsons (great episode). :chuckle:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Greywolf said:
I did not, as I was just trying to gather opinions on the situation in the San Diego Pride Parade.

Beanieboy did reply and pointed out something I think is rather pertinent to the discussion (don't worry Rimi, I verified myself that he was telling the truth). I also thought his response was insightful, so I PM'd him back to get permission to post it. In the meantime I'm still reading up on Harry Hay (conclusion so far: he was a nut job, but I'm still reading). Sorry for the delay, but it's really a testament to the quality of your posts that I have to do this much research. :e4e:

(Of course, you're still wrong ;) )

Ah, poor guy, you have to do some research? This should be good practice for you, you do intend on going to college, right?

It's pretty sad you are already refering to the "founder of the modern homo movement" in terms such as "nut job". You might also read when NAMBLA was ushered out of the LA homo parade (finally), this leading homo wore a pair of shoes that said "NAMBLA walks with me" in protest. So, I'm not sure what you are adament I am wrong about. NAMBLA was indeed part f the homo pride parade for years, and now San Diego's homo pride parade welcomes (or at least tried to down play) child rapists being a part of their event. It cost them "homo week" for the first time in 10 years because of it. This is all old news, Greywolf.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Army of One said:
Out of curiousity, has anyone here actually listened to the show that this thread is about? I ask, because I have yet to see anyone point out that it was not Bob who made the comments that are quoted in the OP (if someone else has pointed this out and I missed it, I apologize). In fact Bob wasn't even on the show that day. It was guest-hosted by Jo Scott, and she was interviewing a guest (I forget his name, but his website is www.duhmag.com) that has a ministry reaching out to homosexuals (and his mom is a homo/fomo). Anyway, pardon my interuption. Carry on. ;)

Good point :)

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Army of One said:

I was thinking the same thing. These people didn't even listen to the show. So whatever they say about the comments from the show must be in context and valid, right?

Rimi

Nineveh said:
Ah, poor guy, you have to do some research? This should be good practice for you, you do intend on going to college, right?

It's pretty sad you are already refering to the "founder of the modern homo movement" in terms such as "nut job". You might also read when NAMBLA was ushered out of the LA homo parade (finally), this leading homo wore a pair of shoes that said "NAMBLA walks with me" in protest. So, I'm not sure what you are adament I am wrong about. NAMBLA was indeed part f the homo pride parade for years, and now San Diego's homo pride parade welcomes (or at least tried to down play) child rapists being a part of their event. It cost them "homo week" for the first time in 10 years because of it. This is all old news, Greywolf.

Nin, are you asking some people to deal with the truth again? Yer so mean.

Rimi

Army of One said:

I did listen and it was a great show. It was sad, but not surprising, how they were spit on and threatened. And it was also sad, tho again not surprising, hearing of the hate in that "community." Checked out his website too. He's a really wonderful guy just being obedient to the Lord.

Army of One

Rimi said:
I did listen and it was a great show. It was sad, but not surprising, how they were spit on and threatened. And it was also sad, tho again not surprising, hearing of the hate in that "community." Checked out his website too. He's a really wonderful guy just being obedient to the Lord.
Yeah, how strange that the homo crowd, with all their tolerance and love, could be so hateful when a lady attends there parade with a sign that merely says, "Come to Jesus". I guess spitting is homo-ese for "we love you". :chuckle:

I haven't checked out that guy's website yet, but I plan to when I get some free time.

Rimi

Agreed. Very hostile. And as we know, that was not an isolated incident. The guest was saying that he wondered what her friends were saying about him because they're so hostile, meaning to those not 'in' with them. Pretty sad that a mother could be so twisted against her own child because she can't deal with those things that hurt her in her past. Yeah, hostile bunch. And disgusting.

beanieboy

About 20 churches and members march in our Gay Pride in Minneapolis, and they are applauded.
No spitting. No yelling. No threatening.

The only time there was much of a scuffle is when dingbats like Phelps show up with big signs that say Fags Burn in Hell. I remember watching the parade one year, and the Gay Men's Chorus stopped their song when they saw them, and sang, "Jesus Loves Me, this I know..." Sent the small group into fits of rage.

I suppose thinking that Jesus could love all of us is too much for some people to bear.

Rimi

Lying sack of mostly water called Beanie, if you go to the website of the guest speaker and can get past the picks of fags tonguing each other, you'll notice that there NO "God hates Beanie, er Fags" signs there. The signs were a call to Jesus Christi for healing.

And what probably caused outrage on the part of the Christians there was hearing the name of Jesus coming out of people wearing nothing but thongs. And a child's song no less. Creeps.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Wow beanie-adult...

It's nice to know you found the thread, now maybe you can do your own speaking instead of having a teenage boy do it for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.