If Your Mother Is a Homosexual...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimi

Wish these homos got as upset over this as they did that child rape case in NY. Cops notified the family the perp had AIDS. Homos got up in arms saying it was an invasion of the rapists rights. Ick. Some distance.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Rimi said:
Wish these homos got as upset over this as they did that child rape case in NY. Cops notified the family the perp had AIDS. Homos got up in arms saying it was an invasion of the rapists rights. Ick. Some distance.

:shocked:

When did this happen?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Yeah! I musta missed that show :( If you remember about when it was or the show's name lemme know? Thanks for the heads up :)

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pepper said:
#1. Once again, i have no problem with god, I put agnostic simply because it's the closest to what I believe, but no problem with god.

#2. Pretty clear that it was a rule of thumb and not an absolute?!

"And of course, when you hate you father...you're going to hate God. And that's why so many people hate God." That sounds pretty absolute to me. If it were meant to be a rule of thumb, the wording would have to be something like "A reason for so many people hating God could be because they hate their father". By saying "if this, then that" it's an absolute statement.
No, often times generalities are stated as though they were absolutes. It's a figure of speech: a hyperbole. My guess is that you also use hyperboles in your speech all the time.*

I gave an example of one Proverb among many in which a rule of thumb was stated as though it was an absolute. If God sees it fit to use such figures of speech I don't see why Bob or anyone else shouldn't.

*Did you think that I really meant that you use hyperboles "all the time"? I didn't. I meant that you use hypoboles often, but I exaggerated for effect.

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
Pepper said:
That's just ignorance then....sorry.

If you think that having faith in those who have earned your trust is ignorance i'd guess:

a)you don't trust anyone.
or
b)you yourself are ignorant also.

If you think that gay people can just "recruit" youngsters into being attracted to the same sex, your mistaken. You can't make anyone be attracted to anyone.

Pepper, see NAMBLA

They embrace who they are yes, but that doesn't mean that they don't ever think "Wow, life would be so much easier if I were straight". And I'm not saying that all gay people wish they were straight either. But most will admit that they believe that life would be sometimes be easier if they weren't gay.

I agree with whoever said it first on this thread that the homo's are playing their pity card. Nuf said.

The point I'm trying to make is that we don't get to pick who we are attracted to, and not everyone is attracted to the same people. I can tell when a woman is attractive, that doesn't mean I'm attracted to her. And there are some very attractive men that I'm not attracted to. When straight people see someone that we are attracted to, we have no control over it, why would anyone think that it would be any different for gay people? It's all chemicals in our brains sending out certain signals, that's all attraction is.

If a person is "attractive" than they will "attract" people. Our brains our built to attract us to the opposite sex for the sake of reproduction. Homosexuality runs contrary to human existance. If homosexuality is genetic it's a gene that would have been killed out at some point by natural selection (micro/horizontal evolution). The alleged "homo gene" is not functional to existance and would have been erradicated. Two homo's can't mate and spread their genes. Homosexuality is not genetic. Homosexuality is not okay. Homosexuality is temptation just like any other sin.

lovemeorhateme

Nineveh said:
It appears most of the homos in the CA pride parade don't care if pedophiles are associated with their parade, so obviously you aren't speaking for them.

I am not! I will not associate with child rapists. They are sick. I really don't like them, attacking some innocent child. And I can't defend those homos if they don't care about it.

Rimi

lovemeorhateme said:
I am not! I will not associate with child rapists. They are sick. I really don't like them, attacking some innocent child. And I can't defend those homos if they don't care about it.

LMOHM, someone here (maybe you) said that NAMBLA was a minority in a minority. Well, murderers are a minority, but the majority despise them and try to either jail them or execute them. They don't just sit there and say, "Well, they're a minority." That would be a defense, actally.

When you say you wouldn't defend NAMBA or those who support them, you're going to find you're in an even smaller group of people within the homo lifestyle.

lovemeorhateme

Rimi said:
LMOHM, someone here (maybe you) said that NAMBLA was a minority in a minority. Well, murderers are a minority, but the majority despise them and try to either jail them or execute them. They don't just sit there and say, "Well, they're a minority." That would be a defense, actally.

When you say you wouldn't defend NAMBA or those who support them, you're going to find you're in an even smaller group of people within the homo lifestyle.

NAMBLA certainly recieves no support from any of the homo community over here. I know what people in general think of organisations like that. It really is just a USA thing.

lovemeorhateme

Rimi said:
So? I don't give a rip where they got their slogan.

The raid referred to was NOT politically motivated. These degenerates were having sex or looking at pics of boys of 8 years of age. They advocate a ban on limits to age for sex. You canNOT seriously think this is OK, and then expect serious discourse here.

I do not think it is ok, I can assure you! Here is probably a better quote:

Gregory King of the Human Rights Campaign Fund later said that "NAMBLA is not a gay organization ... They are not part of our community and we thoroughly reject their efforts to insinuate that pedophilia is an issue related to gay and lesbian civil rights." [10] (#wp-endnote_gamson-1997) NAMBLA responded by claiming that "man/boy love is by definition homosexual," that "man/boy lovers are part of the gay movement and central to gay history and culture," and that "homosexuals denying that it is 'not gay' to be attracted to adolescent boys are just as ludicrous as heterosexuals saying it's 'not heterosexual' to be attracted to adolescent girls."[11]

So, NAMBLA claims to be gay, but even the Human Rights Campaign says that they aren't. And the HRC is a big organisation.

Or this:
In 1994 the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) adopted a "Position Statement Regarding NAMBLA" saying GLAAD "deplores the North American Man Boy Love Association's (NAMBLA) goals, which include advocacy for sex between adult men and boys and the removal of legal protections for children. These goals constitute a form of child abuse and are repugnant to GLAAD." Also in 1994 the Board of Directors of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF) adopted a resolution on NAMBLA that said: "NGLTF condemns all abuse of minors, both sexual and any other kind, perpetrated by adults. Accordingly, NGLTF condemns the organizational goals of NAMBLA and any other such organization."

Nearly all gay organisations reject NAMBLA.

Rimi

lovemeorhateme said:
I do not think it is ok, I can assure you! Here is probably a better quote:

So, NAMBLA claims to be gay, but even the Human Rights Campaign says that they aren't. And the HRC is a big organisation.

Well, actually, NAMBLA's got it right. It's a homo thing. If they weren't homo, why would they call themselves that? Haven't you said that a homo wouldn't be a homo if it could be avoided? Now that I'm thinking this thru, some for the homos in the HRC -- why look for special rights if this is something they wish they could change?

This doesn't add up.

Rimi

Nearly all fag orgs may say they reject NAMBLA, but I don't see them doing anything to ban them. Haven't read of one homo group who boycotted a homo parade because it allowed NAMBLA. And even if one did, they'd be a minority smaller than NAMBLA, for sure.

Greywolf

Rimi said:
Considering these were liberal and biased newspapers (the one I read, anyway), there was no mention.
Rimi said:
But, no, the homos didn't say boo about the known child sex offenders among them.

Thank you for illustrating my point. Just because you didn't read something about it in the newspapers you assume that it didn't happen at all. You don't know what homosexuals have done in response to this.

Tell you what, next time firechyld or beanieboy is on TOL (and I'll try to remember to do this as well) ask them what they've heard and seen from homosexuals on this matter.

Greywolf

Nineveh said:
After they found out, the didn't distance themselves from the child rapists, Greywolf. Actions speak louder than words.

This response is for both Nineveh and Rimi (since you both seem to agree with the above statement).

You participate in an organization (TOL) that has known homosexuals as members. As far as I can tell, you haven't really done anything to distance yourself from them (after all, you keep posting here, same as always). So, should I construe you presence here in a forum with several known homosexuals to mean that you support homosexuality?

Or perhaps you are here for your own reasons and you're just not letting the fact that you're opposed to the actions of some the other members (the known homosexuals) get in the way of doing what you came here to do.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Greywolf,
It's not my fault homos in the CA pride parade seem to want or at least not care child rapists are part of the thing. It wasn't until NAMBLA was named and pressure was applied that they were ousted from yet another pride parade. How far are you willing to go for the homos in their own empathy about child molesters feeling "at home" amongst them?

Greywolf

death2impiety said:
If a person is "attractive" than they will "attract" people.

Are you attracted to "attractive" members of the same sex?

death2impiety said:
Our brains our built to attract us to the opposite sex for the sake of reproduction. Homosexuality runs contrary to human existance.

Because were just here to ensure the propogation of the species, right?

death2impiety said:
If homosexuality is genetic it's a gene that would have been killed out at some point by natural selection (micro/horizontal evolution). The alleged "homo gene" is not functional to existance and would have been erradicated.

Just like Tay Sachs Disease, Krabbe Disease, Batten Disease, and Meckel-Gruber Syndrome?

Greywolf

Nineveh said:
Greywolf,
It's not my fault homos in the CA pride parade seem to want

First off, I'm not faulting you for the actions of anyone else.
Secondly, what makes you think that the homosexuals want child rapists in their parade?

Nineveh said:
or at least not care child rapists are part of the thing.

Do you care that homosexuals are a part of TOL? If so, what have you done about it?

Nineveh said:
It wasn't until NAMBLA was named and pressure was applied that they were ousted from yet another pride parade.

NAMBLA wasn't kicked out of the parade. As far as I know, they weren't even participating in the parade to begin with.

Nineveh said:
How far are you willing to go for the homos in their own empathy about child molesters feeling "at home" amongst them?

I believe that conflict based on misunderstanding of others' views is an unfortunate happening which I am just trying to prevent.

Status
Not open for further replies.