If Your Mother Is a Homosexual...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepper

Rimi said:
A child can be manipulated and pedophiles know that. NAMBLA had (or still has) a brochure telling how to pick out a child and molest them.

That's a hell of a lot different than making someone gay.

Rimi

lovemeorhateme said:
No problem. But that is too quick and painless for the pain they put those kids through!

Mark the date and time. We agree.

I may need to lie down. :chuckle:

Rimi

Pepper said:

That's just ignorance then....sorry.

If you think that gay people can just "recruit" youngsters into being attracted to the same sex, your mistaken. You can't make anyone be attracted to anyone.

No, ya just screw them up, some of them for life. Few make a clean break and are free. Some are so mangle inside that they just totally destroy their lives anyway they can find, drugs, homoism, alcohol.

They embrace who they are yes, but that doesn't mean that they don't ever think "Wow, life would be so much easier if I were straight". And I'm not saying that all gay people wish they were straight either. But most will admit that they believe that life would be sometimes be easier if they weren't gay.

If homos truly embraced who they are, they wouldn't have such a high suicide rate.

The point I'm trying to make is that we don't get to pick who we are attracted to, and not everyone is attracted to the same people. I can tell when a woman is attractive, that doesn't mean I'm attracted to her. And there are some very attractive men that I'm not attracted to. When straight people see someone that we are attracted to, we have no control over it, why would anyone think that it would be any different for gay people? It's all chemicals in our brains sending out certain signals, that's all attraction is.

That could be debated. But one thing is certain: you do, all of us do, have control what we do with our attractions.

Rimi

Pepper said:
Rimi said:
And god knows that straight people never play the victim. Yeah, they say they wish they weren't when life gets hard because of it. PEOPLE thrive on attention, that's called normal human behavior.

Ah, I never said it wasn't. But it is my personal observation that it is the primary thing in people in this situation. Not a put down but an observation.

Rimi

Pepper said:
That's a hell of a lot different than making someone gay.

If you screw someone up in their head, it's not that far of a jump for them to make to become promiscuous or homo or suicidal. Duh.

Pepper

Rimi said:
No, ya just screw them up, some of them for life. Few make a clean break and are free. Some are so mangle inside that they just totally destroy their lives anyway they can find, drugs, homoism, alcohol.

I'm sorry, but what, exactly is "Homoism".

Anyway, what is it exactly that makes people turn to drugs, alcohol and this so-called "homoism"? Gay people trying to recruit people to be gay? This is getting to be so far-fetched that I don't even know whether to just laugh at the ignorance or to actually try and understand what it is you're trying to say.

If homos truly embraced who they are, they wouldn't have such a high suicide rate

Maybe if they weren't confronted with such hateful people in their day to day lives, they wouldn't have such a high suicide rate.

Pepper

Rimi said:
If you screw someone up in their head, it's not that far of a jump for them to make to become promiscuous or homo or suicidal. Duh.

It's still not proof that the homosexuals are trying to recruit kids.

Rimi

Tell that to those who've been molested by homos. Tell that to boys who've been molested by twisted so-called heteros. Tell that to NAMBLA. Oh, they're gonna love you.

lovemeorhateme

Rimi said:
Mark the date and time. We agree.

I may need to lie down. :chuckle:

I really need an ambulance! We have fully agreed on something for once! I'm already getting my calendar out to mark the date we agreed! :rotfl:

Greywolf

Greywolf said:
I'm aware that it was in the news. I read some articles about it as I followed the discussion here on TOL. However, I don't recall a single quote or comment from any homosexual in any of the articles. You talk about how you don't hear any outcry from homosexuals against groups like NAMBLA or against pedophiles marching in parades with them, but what do you hear from homosexuals Rimi? It seems to me that you are forming an opinion about a group of people based on what they don't say, like a deaf person coming to the conclusion that everybody supports something because he doesn't hear anyone speak out againt it.

Rimi?

Rimi

Greywolf said:
I'm aware that it was in the news. I read some articles about it as I followed the discussion here on TOL. However, I don't recall a single quote or comment from any homosexual in any of the articles. You talk about how you don't hear any outcry from homosexuals against groups like NAMBLA or against pedophiles marching in parades with them, but what do you hear from homosexuals Rimi? It seems to me that you are forming an opinion about a group of people based on what they don't say, like a deaf person coming to the conclusion that everybody supports something because he doesn't hear anyone speak out againt it.

Considering these were liberal and biased newspapers (the one I read, anyway), there was no mention. Gee, like, you'd think they'd want to air an opinion saying "go away pedophiles" but, no. Christians don't hestitate to jump in when a pedophile is found in their church, well most of them. Some of them are lovelovelove, so they're just wack anyway. Heck, OJ was turned out of a place in IL because he wasn't welcome. But, no, the homos didn't say boo about the known child sex offenders among them.

Rimi

NAMBLA actively tries to molest little boys. Their motto is "Sex by 8 or it's too late."

NAMBLA is the most glaring example.

lovemeorhateme

Rimi said:
NAMBLA actively tries to molest little boys. Their motto is "Sex by 8 or it's too late."

NAMBLA is the most glaring example.

But it is not an example of the mainstream homosexual community.

Rimi

Uh, maybe many of the mainstream homos are smarter then to be known as pedophiles.

Just not smart enough to not want to not be associated with them.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Greywolf said:

After they found out, the didn't distance themselves from the child rapists, Greywolf. Actions speak louder than words.

Rimi

Nineveh said:
After they found out, the didn't distance themselves from the child rapists, Greywolf. Actions speak louder than words.

I think I've been saying that, but wolfie doesn't get it.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
I already have denounced NAMBLA! And I always will do. Most gay people want nothing to do with this organisation, as cited by it's small membership, and most gay people simply not wanting to be associated with them.

It appears most of the homos in the CA pride parade don't care if pedophiles are associated with their parade, so obviously you aren't speaking for them.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Rimi said:
I think I've been saying that, but wolfie doesn't get it.

Well, neither do the homos in CA, that's one reason why homo pride week was voted down this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.