If Your Mother Is a Homosexual...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fool

Hall of Fame
How do you recruit someone to be a homo? I think that if you ain't a homo no amount of recruiting is gonna switch you.

lovemeorhateme

death2impiety said:
Just because you've never seen me doesnt mean I don't exist.

Then what is it? You seem to have made it more or less non-existant.

I'm asking for proof of these 'recruitment' activities. If I can see proof, then I will believe that it happens. Until then, I'll think of it as crap.

I'm honestly not sure of the cause of homosexuality.

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
Pepper said:
you seriously think that the gay people say "Hey, come be gay, it's fun!" and kids come flocking?

I know Bob pretty well and I know he isn't one for making unsubstantiated claims. So I believe him.

the majority of gay people that I know wish they could be straight because they see it as a much easier way of life. Why would anyone choose those difficulties?

I think this is a cliche'. I only know a few homo's and they seem to flaunt it and enjoy their position of nonconformity. I can't picture a couple of homo's out on a date weeping because of what they're doing.. I've heard a bit about gay bars and they don't sound very much like your interpretation of the gay contingent. :think:

It's just not hereditary, it isn't passed down from generation to generation. You just can't help who you're attracted to. Some people think Brad Pitt is hot, others don't, they can't help that.

I can tell Brad Pitt is attractive. That doesn't mean I'm going to shack up with some guy.

Last edited:

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
fool said:
How do you recruit someone to be a homo? I think that if you ain't a homo no amount of recruiting is gonna switch you.

its easy to recruit youngsters to almost any popular "group". Kids seek to be accepted and will sometimes be willing to go to extreme lengths to find companionship and understanding. To a child with no moral foundation the clan of the homo's can seem very inviting.

Lovemeorhateme,
Ever hear of NAMBLA ?

Rimi

Pepper said:
#1. Once again, i have no problem with god, I put agnostic simply because it's the closest to what I believe, but no problem with god.

#2. Pretty clear that it was a rule of thumb and not an absolute?!

"And of course, when you hate you father...you're going to hate God. And that's why so many people hate God." That sounds pretty absolute to me. If it were meant to be a rule of thumb, the wording would have to be something like "A reason for so many people hating God could be because they hate their father". By saying "if this, then that" it's an absolute statement.

Pepper, it's not an absolute, because Bob said "most" people will hate God. Not all.

Rimi

lovemeorhateme said:
Give me an example of 'recruiting' children at gay pride, or anywhere. People can't be 'recruited'! I've certainly never seen this. You say they are, now lets see some examples of recruitment at a gay pride.

I don't believe that homosexuality is hereditary, but I know it isn't a choice.

See NAMBLA's brochure on how to pick . . . wait maybe I shouldn't tell a homo.

Rimi

Pepper said:
death2impiety said:
you seriously think that the gay people say "Hey, come be gay, it's fun!" and kids come flocking?

the majority of gay people that I know wish they could be straight because they see it as a much easier way of life. Why would anyone choose those difficulties?

It's just not hereditary, it isn't passed down from generation to generation. You just can't help who you're attracted to. Some people think Brad Pitt is hot, others don't, they can't help that.

Most of the homos I know say they wish they weren't as they play the "poor me" card. They thrive on attention and being a victim opens the door for that.

Rimi

fool said:

A child can be manipulated and pedophiles know that. NAMBLA had (or still has) a brochure telling how to pick out a child and molest them.

Rimi

lovemeorhateme said:
death2impiety said:
I'm asking for proof of these 'recruitment' activities. If I can see proof, then I will believe that it happens. Until then, I'll think of it as crap.

I'm honestly not sure of the cause of homosexuality.

NAMBLA has been at many fag parades and no one there seems to mind.

Rimi

A minority approved by the minority. LMOHM, you are determined to be a fag no matter what, aren't you.

Rimi

lovemeorhateme said:
So you think all gay men are members of NAMBLA?

When I don't hear fag like you denouncing and rebuking and stopping NAMBLA, yeah, I'm starting to get that impression. But of course you won't, since that's most of you ladies were recruited in the first place, right!

lovemeorhateme

Rimi said:
When I don't hear fag like you denouncing and rebuking and stopping NAMBLA, yeah, I'm starting to get that impression. But of course you won't, since that's most of you ladies were recruited in the first place, right!

I already have denounced NAMBLA! And I always will do. Most gay people want nothing to do with this organisation, as cited by it's small membership, and most gay people simply not wanting to be associated with them.

Rimi

lovemeorhateme said:
I already have denounced NAMBLA! And I always will do. Most gay people want nothing to do with this organisation, as cited by it's small membership, and most gay people simply not wanting to be associated with them.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Talk. Talk. Talk. In SanFag, CA, there was a fag parade with known child molesters involved in the parade. The only people I read or heard about complaining was normal people.

lovemeorhateme

Rimi said:
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Talk. Talk. Talk. In SanFag, CA, there was a fag parade with known child molesters involved in the parade. The only people I read or heard about complaining was normal people.

If it had anything to do with me, then I would have protested! But it doesn't. To me, it's on the other side of the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.