If you see something, pretend it's everything except what it looks like

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD: To demonstrate how liberals never want to call terrorist acts what they are, and to begin a dialogue on that topic.. The Democrats motto: If you see something, pretend it's everything except what it looks like

‘Intentional explosion’ is the new ‘workplace violence’
https://www.conservativereview.com/...ntional-bombing-is-the-new-workplace-violence

It would seem that “intentional bombing” is the most recent maneuver out of the political hide-the-jihadism playbook, replacing previous attempts like “workplace violence” and “mental illness.”

News out of New York and New Jersey rocked the United States, as multiple explosions sent dozens of people to the hospital and sparked concern about jihadist terror on America’s soil, Saturday.

Just hours after a pipe bomb went off at a 5K military race in Seaside Park, New Jersey (harming no one, luckily, due to the fact that the event was delayed), an explosion in New York City’s Chelsea district injured 29 people, before a second pressure-cooker device was found elsewhere in Manhattan.

At a press conference, NYC Mayor Bill De Blasio said that the bombing was an “intentional act,” and he persisted in stating that the devices were somehow not connected to terrorism.

Elsewhere, a man dressed as a security officer injured eight people in a stabbing rampage at a mall in Minnesota. Despite the fact that the attacker asked at least one victim whether or not he or she was Muslim and referenced Allah during the attack, the St. Cloud police chief declined to call the attack an act of terrorism,according to a report at Fox News. Sunday morning, the Associated Press reported that the Minnesota attacker was a “soldier of the Islamic State.”

Back in New Jersey, public officials seem to be less naïve about the nature of yesterday’s attacks. According to a report from the Asbury Park Press, multiple agencies are currently looking to determine whether or not a the Semper Five bombing was motivated by terrorism.

"You would have to assume that at a military-type event, the U.S. Marines, a device is placed along the route of a charity event, it would be hard to think it would be anything else,” Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office spokesman Al Della Fave told the newspaper.

Saying that a staged explosion, which meets the modus operandi of other terror attacks, is just an ‘intentional bombing’ — or that a stabbing spree that carries all the hallmarks of a terror attack isn’t terrorism — is as ridiculous as saying that a bunch of men on horses charging at an enemy with swords drawn has nothing to do with connection to cavalry charges.
.......(SNIP)

Last edited by a moderator:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

....and of course it was not long before Crooked Hillary said something stupid:

CspyZDRUIAA5JK1.jpg

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You are staring too many threads without dialogue. All you are doing is pasting and copying data without any meaningful comment. Better stop it!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I sort of half wish the press wouldn't cover this sort of thing at all. The only reason terrorism works is because the press covers it.

I mean, why give them what they want? They've already killed innocent people but that is just a means to any end. Why give them the key thing they need to accomplish their real goal?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
You are staring too many threads without dialogue. All you are doing is pasting and copying data without any meaningful comment. Better stop it!

Aye aye Captain. Any other orders sir?

FYI: This is the top story on the news right now and I am the only person who posted a thread about it. But, whatever you say General sir. Yessir!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I sort of half wish the press wouldn't cover this sort of thing at all. The only reason terrorism works is because the press covers it.

I mean, why give them what they want? They've already killed innocent people but that is just a means to any end. Why give them the key thing they need to accomplish their real goal?

I sort of get your point, but we can't just NOT report on bombs going off in cities. Now, I think your suggestion would work well for plain old losers seeking attention like Colin Kaepernick. We could have all done without that distraction.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You came to me, I did not come to you. So who is the pest.

My purpose is to teach you how not to get banned. If you wish to make a pest out of yourself, then do not blame me for your being banned, as I have given you a fair warning.

Here is one more warning. Do not start a thread by cutting and pasting another source without having typed out your point and purpose. Just titling something and then cut and past is not allowed on TOL. Get me?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

LOL. Not terror, just 'intentional.' No kidding.

Explosion in New York City believed to be 'intentional,' mayor says; 29 injured
VIDEOS: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/1...-to-be-intentional-mayor-says-29-injured.html

Authorities on Sunday vowed to bring to justice the person responsible for planting an explosive device in a New York City neighborhood, as officials downplayed the possibility of an international terror connection to the fiery Saturday night blast.

All 29 people injured in the explosion, which happened on West 23rd Street in New York City's Chelsea neighborhood, had been released from area hospitals by Sunday morning, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said during a news conference. Authorities were now squarely focusing on who placed the explosive device on West 23rd Street, and a second, unexploded device four blocks away
......(SNIP)

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
This is not dialogue! You are doing the same thing Serpentdove did to get banned.

You're getting on my nerve. Report me or shut up. I don't take orders from you.

What about serpentdove. LOL. All he does is post a link and a scripture verse and that's a new thread. Do you remember Ktoyou giving him warnings? I don't. Old Ktoyou is just a Catholic hater and the wannabe Thread Nazi. "No threads for you!"

soup-nazi.png

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I believe you are talking about Squeaky. i feel sorry for him because he is not very bright. You have another problem, willful ignoring of rules. This is what Serpentdove did and I warned her many times.

Ok, you do not want to be warned? Alright, then.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Okie Dokey, now that the haters have done their duty, let's start this over again shall we:

PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD: To demonstrate how liberals never want to call terrorist acts what they are, and to begin a dialogue on that topic.. The Democrats motto: If you see something, pretend it's everything except what it looks like

‘Intentional explosion’ is the new ‘workplace violence’
https://www.conservativereview.com/...ntional-bombing-is-the-new-workplace-violence

It would seem that “intentional bombing” is the most recent maneuver out of the political hide-the-jihadism playbook, replacing previous attempts like “workplace violence” and “mental illness.”

News out of New York and New Jersey rocked the United States, as multiple explosions sent dozens of people to the hospital and sparked concern about jihadist terror on America’s soil, Saturday.

Just hours after a pipe bomb went off at a 5K military race in Seaside Park, New Jersey (harming no one, luckily, due to the fact that the event was delayed), an explosion in New York City’s Chelsea district injured 29 people, before a second pressure-cooker device was found elsewhere in Manhattan.

At a press conference, NYC Mayor Bill De Blasio said that the bombing was an “intentional act,” and he persisted in stating that the devices were somehow not connected to terrorism.

Elsewhere, a man dressed as a security officer injured eight people in a stabbing rampage at a mall in Minnesota. Despite the fact that the attacker asked at least one victim whether or not he or she was Muslim and referenced Allah during the attack, the St. Cloud police chief declined to call the attack an act of terrorism,according to a report at Fox News. Sunday morning, the Associated Press reported that the Minnesota attacker was a “soldier of the Islamic State.”

Back in New Jersey, public officials seem to be less naïve about the nature of yesterday’s attacks. According to a report from the Asbury Park Press, multiple agencies are currently looking to determine whether or not a the Semper Five bombing was motivated by terrorism.

"You would have to assume that at a military-type event, the U.S. Marines, a device is placed along the route of a charity event, it would be hard to think it would be anything else,” Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office spokesman Al Della Fave told the newspaper.

Saying that a staged explosion, which meets the modus operandi of other terror attacks, is just an ‘intentional bombing’ — or that a stabbing spree that carries all the hallmarks of a terror attack isn’t terrorism — is as ridiculous as saying that a bunch of men on horses charging at an enemy with swords drawn has nothing to do with connection to cavalry charges.
.......(SNIP)

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Can't you give a little time? Investigations are going on. Not every intentional bombing is an act of terrorism. I'm confident that will be what comes out, but it doesn't hurt to wait and see.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-new-york-blast-idUSKCN11O012

Although no international group had claimed responsibility, New York state Governor Andrew Cuomo said detonating a bomb in New York City "is obviously an act of terrorism."

But the mayor resisted on Sunday when reporters pressed him to call the blast an act of terrorism, saying investigators had yet to determine if there was a political motivation. There were no obvious political targets on the block.

Cuomo is a Democrat too.