I would put Huckabee in my Top 5 list except that...

republicanchick

I love what Huckabee said about how the equal protection provisions of the Constitution apply to the unborn (well, they SHOULD, but you know how SHOULD goes in this crazy, Satan-worshipping world)

I like the way he is friends w/ Netanyahu and visits Israel and etc...

But he favors a pathway to citizenship for criminals

All those who have entered our country illegally are criminals...

Gee. Do ya think?

Y should they get away with it? OK, maybe he doesn't say they should totally get away with it... They should pay a fine?

Well, think about that 4 a minute

Obviously that sends a message to the whole world

Enter the US illegally. Eventually you will become a citizen. And entering illegally is easier than entering legally...

___

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, but Mike Huckabee is an evangelical Christian fanatic and a hypocritical jerk who has no business being in any political position let alone the presidency .
He doesn't want women to have abortions, yet doesn't want fetuses which grow up to be gay to have any rights , among many other unsavory things . Frankly, I would sooner vote for a pile of manure for president than this awful, abysamally stupid man .

republicanchick

Sorry, but Mike Huckabee is an evangelical Christian fanatic and a hypocritical jerk who has no business being in any political position let alone the presidency .
He doesn't want women to have abortions, yet doesn't want fetuses which grow up to be gay to have any rights , among many other unsavory things . Frankly, I would sooner vote for a pile of manure for president than this awful, abysamally stupid man .

you need help

I am NOT joking... you really need help...

but you know... you don't have to get professional help to just... grow up... all it takes a decision to do so... and a little perserverance in attempting to do so

+++

republicanchick

I'm still watching and listening to several candidates, but I also like Huckabee.

yeh, his stand on immigration (illegal) does not cause me to write him off completely, as i have Trump... Clinton

i do appreciate a LOT of what Trump says... but you know, the other R candidates say (or would if given the chance) the same kinds of things as Trump says... Heck, Ted Cruz's book is all about how corrupt WA is... and how difficult it is to go against the majority there... who are mostly Dem or Dem Lite... and yet he stood against thm b/c he CARES.... about truth... about the integrity of this country

Trump wants this country to be rich... "great" etc...

Cruz wants this country to be great also, but first he wants it to be

GOOD

Vote for

Ted Cruz

++++

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Republicanchick, I need "help" just because I'm appalled by a right-wing extremist Christian politician ? Sheesh ! What kind of help, pray tell ?
I should see a shrink just because I strongly disapprove of a political candidate ?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Republicanchick, I need "help" just because I'm appalled by a right-wing extremist Christian politician ? Sheesh ! What kind of help, pray tell ?
I should see a shrink just because I strongly disapprove of a political candidate ?
What are you doing here? All you do is comment in disagreement to political and social matters. You do not bother with theology? What is it, you carve disapproval?

republicanchick

I would say your mind is infested w/ demons but you don't beleive in demons, presumably...

__

republicanchick

Huckabee is a theocrat. No thanks.

lefties think that saying something makes it so

so I guess there is just no arguing with them

fiction is fact to them, fact is fiction

but some day you will meet God, who knows all about your lying to yourself and others

__

Buzzword

I automatically vote against any pastor trying to play politics.
Just like I automatically walk out of any sermon telling me who "God" wants me to vote for.

I would also vote for a national referendum taxing all religious institutions.

I try for consistency across the board, generally.

Plus Huckabee's just a scumbag who tried to just pray evangelical fundamentalists into forgetting that Josh Duggar is a pedophile rapist.

TrakeM

lefties think that saying something makes it so

so I guess there is just no arguing with them

fiction is fact to them, fact is fiction

but some day you will meet God, who knows all about your lying to yourself and others

__
Are you saying he isn't a theocrat? Just listen to him. Sorry, but it's true. He's a theocrat.

You know, the muslims feel exactly the same way you do. All religions are basically the same.

republicanchick

Are you saying he isn't a theocrat? Just listen to him. Sorry, but it's true. He's a theocrat.

You know, the muslims feel exactly the same way you do. All religions are basically the same.

yeh, I know. It's amazing how Huckabee's views line up with those of the terrorists who cut off all those heads... just absolutely amazing...

___