I was shunned by the Roman Catholic Organization(RCO), again!!!!!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/9/pope-elevates-chicagos-archbishop-to-cardinal/

In a conspiracy, involving international intrigue, mystery, and intrigue, I was once again, "shut out" from being named an RCO "Cardinal," even though I am from St. Louis, the home of the infamous, great Cardinals, and once more have been denied my deserved red hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call in to the RCO, and protest !!!!! I want my red hat, saint John W I am!!!!!

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You've already got my vote, unconditionally perpetually.

The archbishop of Chicago is dealing with the same censored conditions that the mayor of Chicago is dealing with. He is responsible for every Roman Catholic parish in Chicago.

Every archbishop of every city on earth is dealing with the same things that city is dealing with.

john w

Hall of Fame
Dallas "bishop" Kevin Farrell, stole my rightful place as a Cardinal!!!!!!A fellow Dallas resident ripped me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The tragedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I demand an investigation!!!(*)

*Or at least a lifetime free Friday night fish fry pass.

DavidK

"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."