I was Pressured"" --Democratic Senator Diane Feinstein

Jerry Shugart

"Sen. Dianne Feinstein made a startling admission when asked why she released the Fusion GPS transcripts on Tuesday without first informing Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) ahead of time.

"I meant to tell him, and I didn't have a chance to tell him, and that concerns me,
" Feinstein told CNN Congressional correspondent Manu Raju, adding "I just got pressured, and I didn't do it."

When asked who pressured her she said:

"I wasn't pressured,
" without any further comment.

Why would she say that she was pressured and then turn around and say that she wasn't without even clearing up her conflicting statements?

Of course she was pressured by the very folks in the Justice Department and in the FBI who had been responsible for using the fake Trump dossier in order to get approval from FISA to spy on those within the Trump camp.

Anyone who cannot see through this charade is delusional.

Gary K

Banned
"Sen. Dianne Feinstein made a startling admission when asked why she released the Fusion GPS transcripts on Tuesday without first informing Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) ahead of time.

"I meant to tell him, and I didn't have a chance to tell him, and that concerns me,
" Feinstein told CNN Congressional correspondent Manu Raju, adding "I just got pressured, and I didn't do it."

When asked who pressured her she said:

"I wasn't pressured,
" without any further comment.

Why would she say that she was pressured and then turn around and say that she wasn't without even clearing up her conflicting statements?

Of course she was pressured by the very folks in the Justice Department and in the FBI who had been responsible for using the fake Trump dossier in order to get approval from FISA to spy on those within the Trump camp.

Anyone who cannot see through this charade is delusional.

Well, you know that even politicians sometimes inadvertently tell the truth, then have to lie immediately to cover that truth up. Can't have the truth going around without a bodyguard of lies, as Winston Churchill so ably said.

Jerry Shugart

Well, you know that even politicians sometimes inadvertently tell the truth, then have to lie immediately to cover that truth up. Can't have the truth going around without a bodyguard of lies, as Winston Churchill so ably said.

Great Churchill quote!

Here is what the Senator from California said yesterday:

“The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley before,” she told NBC News.

“And I don’t make an excuse but I’ve had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities a little bit.

Who can take her seriously?