I saw the Lord sitting upon a THRONE, high & lifted up, & his train filled the TEMPLE

beameup

I saw the Lord sitting upon a THRONE, high & lifted up, & his train filled the TEMPLE

Isaiah 6:1-5
In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the Temple. Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, Holy, Holy, is YHWH of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the Temple was filled with smoke. Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, YHWH
of hosts.

Temple-Throne-King-YHWH-earth

Last edited:

TrevorL

Greetings beameup,
Isaiah 6:1-5 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the Temple. Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, Holy, Holy, is YHWH of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. …
This is a vision of Jesus, the Son of God, as the future king-priest of the earth, when he comes to sit upon the throne of David for the 1000 years. Although the earth is now filled with evidence of God’s creation, his Divine Power and Wisdom, the earth will be full of the glory of God when Jesus returns and teaches the nations.

John quotes from Isaiah 6 and then adds the comment in v41:
John 12:37-41 (KJV): 37 But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him: 38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed? 39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again, 40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them. 41 These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.

Kind regards
Trevor

beameup

And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory. And the glory of YHWH came into the TEMPLE by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east.
So the Spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court of the Temple; and, behold, the glory of YHWH filled the Temple. And I heard Him speaking unto me out of the Temple; and the MAN stood by me. And He said unto me, Son of man, the place of my THRONE, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel forever, and MY HOLY NAME, shall the house of Israel no more defile

Ezekiel 43:2,4-7a

Glory-YHWH-Temple-Man-Throne-My_Dwelling--My_Holy_Name :sherlock:

beameup

YHWH reigns, He is clothed with majesty;
YHWH has clothed and girded Himself with strength;
Indeed, the WORLD is firmly established, it will not be moved.
Your Throne is established from of old;
You are from everlasting.
Your testimonies are fully confirmed;
Holiness befits Your house
[Temple],
O YHWH, forevermore.
Psalm 93:1,2,5

co·nun·drum - a confusing and difficult problem or question to solve :sherlock:

Last edited:

Lilstu

In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the Temple. Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, Holy, Holy, is YHWH of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the Temple was filled with smoke. Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, YHWH
of hosts.

John 1:18 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

beameup

And YHWH said...as truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of YHWH. Numbers 14:20a,21b

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned

of hosts.

70 Generations for the First Measurement, 42 Generations for the Second and Third Measurements
PSALMS 90:9 For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale [that is told].
PSALMS 90:10 The days of our years [are] threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength [they be] fourscore years, yet [is] their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

1260 Days or 42 Months (Flight 370 to Solar Eclipse Alignment with the Mandrid Fault Line on 8/21/2017 = to produce the Sign of Divorce in the City of Philadelphia
ISAIAH 6:1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
ISAIAH 6:2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

42 Months of the Gentiles (Septa ... Market Frankford Line City of Philadelphia = Sign of Divorce (Arrot Terminal)
LUKE 4:25 But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land;
LUKE 4:26 But unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, [a city] of Sidon, unto a woman [that was] a widow.
70 Generations for the 144,000 of Reuben in Luke 3
42 Generations for the 144,000 of Benjamin in Matthew 1
42 Generations for the 144,000 of Joseph in Matthew 1:17

1. Saints are Measured before the Earth
2. Michael the End of All Angels is Measured before the Earth
3. Babylon the Lord's Body/Temple Stones are Measured before the Earth

1. God is called Gabriel an Angel (God uses his Angels the Levites to give the Written Law of the Gospel)
2. God is called Emmanuel a Prophet (Jesus the Last Levite gives completes the Written Law, then only Joseph is allowed to call the same law into view)
3. God is called Jehovah a Memorial (Joseph the Blessings/Star Wormwood Comes into View)

1. Jesus Withered the Fig Tree, the Figures of Daniel 2300/1290/1335 were completed as a measurement of heavenly things, as seen also with Jesus Christ's activities of ministry.
2. God brings for the Fig Leaves (As Jesus Stated), to complete 2000/1260/153 as observances of the New Testament.
3. God Heals the Nations with the Sign of Divorce (Discernment of Mercy), 200,000,000/42 months/5 months

1. 2300 (Window to Heaven, Written Law going forth, Amos4:8), 1290 (The Lamb a Picture of Jesus, Ezra 8:35), 1335 (The Measurement of the Ark, Gospel's Program, Genesis 6:15)
2. 2000 (Astrological Age of Pisces or "Two Thousand Years", as Jesus Stated), 1260 (Measurement of an Angel as a parallel for the Period of Gentiles, as Revelation states), 153 (Measurement of Star Wormwood/Inheritance that doubles from Genesis with the Events of Revelation, as Jesus called Noah to remembrance in the New Testament)
3. 200,000,000 (Super Nova or Second Sun Measurement, God sent Locusts to Egypt to announce Star Wormwood's euthanasia of Genetic Dan at that time), 42 Months (of the Sign of Divorce for the Gentiles as stated in revelations), 5 Months (of Star Wormwood to gather the last remnant like Noah gathered the animals to be blessed)

1. The Written Word from God is Not Important (Written Word is also in your Heart) (Broken and Contrite Heart)
2. The Son of God, Jesus is Not Important (Solomon Stall's Contradiction) (Genetic Dan)
3. The Mercy God gives to Satan is Not Important (Jehoiachin's Reign Contradiction) (End of the Sabbath or Gospel's Program)

The Apostle Peter told us not to be ignorant of one thing only, that is of Joseph the Blessings/The Lord's Body/Sign of Divorce. That we should observe the Divisions of the Gospel's Program by THREE POWERS, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. We are provided with three measurements, first one from Daniel, the second one from the New Testament, the last one from the book of Revelations. God started with a very long period of observance until God sent Zechariah as a High Priest, then God said no more to a 430 Year Observance (Multiple Resurrections), at the same relative time God sent John the Baptist as a High Priest and said no more to a Jubilee Observance (Multiple Resurrections), then God sent Jesus to declare a 42 Month observance at the Time of the End for the measurement of his body as an Angel, and then for the measurement of Babylon. Love and Blessings. (70 Week or 490 years became invalidated, then 1260 Days or 42 Months became a parallel observance reserved until the very end of time, that is why we must keep watch) (The Antichrist would also follow the patter of Multiple Resurrections, and the races of Genetic Dan's preference of suicide which is on full display).

Last edited:

beameup

You are a conundrum.:juggle:

Yes, of course, the Biblical concept of a God-Man sitting upon a Throne on the Earth "flies over the head" of most; the same could be said of the Biblical truth of a Man seated in Heaven.

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before Him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve Him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. - Daniel 7:13-14

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Yes, of course, the Biblical concept of a God-Man sitting upon a Throne on the Earth "flies over the head" of most; the same could be said of the Biblical truth of a Man seated in Heaven.

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before Him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve Him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. - Daniel 7:13-14

144,000 of Reuben, Measurement of 70 Weeks, Completed with Crucifixion of Jesus
I CHRONICLES 5:17 All these were reckoned by genealogies in the days of Jotham king of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam king of Israel.
I CHRONICLES 5:18 The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, [were] four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.

144,000 of Reuben's Measurement completed with 70 Weeks of Daniel at Crucifixion
God does not continue any measurements until the Antichrist's Lifespan is used as a measurement (Luke 3:23, Jesus and Joseph together or no measurement, this is what makes the Antichrist, very significant)

(144,000 of Benjamin, Measurement of 42 Months (Angel)
I CHRONICLES 7:6 [The sons] of Benjamin; Bela, and Becher, and Jediael, three.
I CHRONICLES 7:7 And the sons of Bela; Ezbon, and Uzzi, and Uzziel, and Jerimoth, and Iri, five; heads of the house of [their] fathers, mighty men of valour; and were reckoned by their genealogies twenty and two thousand and thirty and four.
I CHRONICLES 7:8 And the sons of Becher; Zemira, and Joash, and Eliezer, and Elioenai, and Omri, and Jerimoth, and Abiah, and Anathoth, and Alameth. All these [are] the sons of Becher.
I CHRONICLES 7:9 And the number of them, after their genealogy by their generations, heads of the house of their fathers, mighty men of valour, [was] twenty thousand and two hundred.

12/21/2012 + 5 Years = 8/21/2017
42 Months from Flight 370 (3/8/2014) to Mandrid Fault Line Cross Alignment with Solar Eclipse (8/21/2017)
34 Years of Antichrist Lifespan as Measurement of Benjamin (To Confirm the Covenant, Joseph must be Accounted with Benjamin)

(144,000 OF Joseph, Measurement is also 42 Months (Gentiles))
I CHRONICLES 25:7 So the number of them, with their brethren that were instructed in the songs of the LORD, [even] all that were cunning, was two hundred fourscore and eight.
I CHRONICLES 25:8 And they cast lots, ward against [ward], as well the small as the great, the teacher as the scholar.
I CHRONICLES 25:9 Now the first lot came forth for Asaph to Joseph: the second to Gedaliah, who with his brethren and sons [were] twelve:
I CHRONICLES 25:31 The four and twentieth to Romamtiezer, [he], his sons, and his brethren, [were] twelve.

Flight 370 on 3/8/2014 + 42 Months = Events of Revelation
Mandrid Faultline Alignment with Solar Eclipse on 8/21/2017 = Events of Revelation (42 Months from Flight 370)
144,000 of Reuben//144,000 of Benjamin//144,000 of Joseph ... Completion comes into view when God gives the Sign of Divorce to Announce Euthanasia of Genetic Dan
I CHRONICLES 2:1 These [are] the sons of Israel; Reuben, Simeon, Levi, and Judah, Issachar, and Zebulun,
I CHRONICLES 2:2 Dan, Joseph, and Benjamin, Naphtali, Gad, and Asher.
I CHRONICLES 2:3 The sons of Judah; Er, and Onan, and Shelah: [which] three were born unto him of the daughter of Shua the Canaanitess. And Er, the firstborn of Judah, was evil in the sight of the LORD; and he slew him.

144,000 Unified Tribes of the Lord's Body = Sign of Divorce (Jehoiachin's Reign Contradiction)
Sign of Divorce = Euthanasia of Genetic Dan (Solomon's Stall Contradiction)
There are Technically Three Contradictions in the Gospel
1. GENESIS 14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he [was] the priest of the most high God.
2. GENESIS 14:19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed [be] Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:
3. GENESIS 14:20 And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

1. Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani (Jesus the Husband/High Priest)
2. Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani (Jesus the Wife/Mercy Seat)
3. Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin (Jesus the Lamb Slain/Babylon)

1. Jesus is the Author and Finisher of the Gospel's Program (Payment for Sin that was offered through the Hebrew People) (Melchisedek Contradiction of Jesus as a High Priest)
2. Jesus Does not Pay for the Sin of Genetic Dan (Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit/Because God has not Designed his Gospel to exceed the Written Word) (Solomon's Stall Contradiction)
3. Jesus announces his Payment for Sin (Sign of Divorce with the Eighth Day Sabbath) (Jehoiachin's Reign Contradiction)

(The Jewish People alongside the Sons of Man, have been the only point of discernment for God's Mercy that leads to the initial expression of the Sign of Divorce above the limited Geographic Area of the City of Philadelphia.................the rest of human life on earth is perishable, therefore you should strive to achieve the goals of the Antichrist, in the euthanasia of Genetic Dan for mercy, and the rest of the people achieving no mercy from God, in your solicitation of the Sign of Divorce for the Events of Revelation (As we've discussed)

1. There is No God so the Figures of Daniel were not Satisfied
2. There is No Son of God, Jesus, so the Figures of the New Testament were not Satisfied (which brings us to the Events of Revelation)
3. There is no Babylon, No payment for Sin, so the Figures of Revelation have no value at all, therefore we must substitute the figures of Daniel for the figures of Revelation

1. The Jewish people were not killed by the Holocaust
2. Zechariah/Zecharias was not a High Prist, John the Baptist was not a High Priest, the Antichrist does not Confirm the Covenant
3. God gives no Open Vision, there is no Sign of Divorce, because God does not continually illustrate his Gospel to Man (invalidating the entire Written Law)

(Three Resurrections God used of an individual Son of Man, to close the Chapter of the Old Testament, New Testament, and Revelations................witnesses alongside Jesus Christ)

1. Nguyen Van Lem 1968
2. Falling Man 9/11/2001
3. 5 Months of Revelation

(This is your Greatest Sin of All, counting the non-whites that are euthanized weekly in our nightly walks, and the evidences of the bodies, both in city block shootings, and specific killings of teenagers, babies, and various members of the public, weekly, in additions with the Lives Don't Matter Suicide, in which the campaign is orchestrated by the authorities as Proof of Purpose for what will become necessary) Love and Blessings. (Right now, you simply need to keep these people on the attack until we reach the next level, we have yet to settle this score between the title transfers for the Sign of Divorce, as a result of murder of the USA with the Antichrist, if that becomes necessary or not, we'll just simply have to see at the next level)

Last edited:

Zeke

The temple is man where eternal conscience temporally dwells John 2:19, Paul also tells you this 1Cor 3:16, as does Jesus John 2:21 which is where he resides entombed in flesh Colossians 1:27 which supports Luke 17:20-21 being where the kingdom is truly located, you are still blinded by taking the letter literally John 2:20, Acts 7:48, Acts 17:24, Galatians 4:24, The Spirit hasn't yet torn you're temple veil so you can truly see and hear.

beameup

So the heathen shall fear THE NAME of YHWH,
and all the kings of the earth thy glory.
When the LORD
[YHWH] shall build up Zion,
He shall appear in all his glory.

For YHWH hath looked down from the height of His
sanctuary; from heaven did the LORD behold the EARTH;
To hear the groaning of the prisoners;
to free those that are appointed to death;
To declare THE NAME of YHWH in Zion,
and His praise in Jerusalem;

Psalm 102:15-16, 19-22