I FIRED MY WORKER BECAUSE HE VOTED FOR HILLARY

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I guess I better elaborate. Well, I tried helping him but he couldn't let go from hanging onto the fake news.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
When Trump said global warming was made up he had a melt down in front of a client and I had no choice but to tell him to get therapy and medication or else he was done.

Danoh

When Trump said global warming was made up he had a melt down in front of a client and I had no choice but to tell him to get therapy and medication or else he was done.

I recently helped a fool Trump supporter employee move.

Two of his friends had ended up t'd off at him for his stupidity when they failed to vote for Trump.

Each time he went into his garbage in favor of Trump with me, I simply ignored him, and continued to help him move.

I then gave him the rest of the day off.

Why?

Romans 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Try that sometime; intojoy.

That you might then be able to boast in deed and not in word only - to a dying world - what the grace of God in His Son is able to allow in one, in contrast to your above fool glorying in your own strength :D

In short...

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Romans 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I recently helped a fool Trump supporter employee move.

Two of his friends had ended up t'd off at him for his stupidity when they failed to vote for Trump.

Each time he went into his garbage in favor of Trump with me, I simply ignored him, and continued to help him move.

I then gave him the rest of the day off.

Why?

Romans 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Try that sometime; intojoy.

That you might then be able to boast in deed and not in word only - to a dying world - what the grace of God in His Son is able to allow in one, in contrast to your above fool glorying in your own strength :D

In short...

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Romans 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Ah Danny boy, this just brings joy to my heart.
My partner fired this guy 3 times in the past and I always stood up for him (I needed someone to slave around). Yet in the end I was wrong, my partner right, never trust a liberal vegan global warming fruitcake to handle himself in society like a civilized person.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why did you hire the imbecile in the first place? See, it isn't just Obama that wrecked the economy the last 8 years. Others who engage in six sigma/lean manufacturing principles hire morons so they don't have to pay them and that keeps costs down. That is not how to get ahead. Henry Ford already did all the thinking for you. And Sam Walton. You don't work for money, you put money to work.

Of course I don't know that IJ hired him, I just want to bust his balls.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Well, a well balanced lad such as yourself would know....especially so since you consider homos as non-human. I think we may extend that gem to liberals in general...yes?

That is off topic, this is not another homo thread. Next thing, you will be talking about Hitler.

Danoh

Ah Danny boy, this just brings joy to my heart.
My partner fired this guy 3 times in the past and I always stood up for him (I needed someone to slave around). Yet in the end I was wrong, my partner right, never trust a liberal vegan global warming fruitcake to handle himself in society like a civilized person.

Lol

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
He also asked me to return a tool of His but I sold it to recoup my loses. [emoji23]