I am dan p

DAN P

Hi to all and am a believer in our saviour .

I am a Pauline dispensationalist and begin the Body of Christ in Acts 9 and pre-mil and pre-tri .

I have attented So Baptist , Church of Christ , Nazerene , and Assembly of God .

elohiym

Welcome, Dan P!

As a mid-Acts dispensationalist, you will likely enjoy your participation here because there are a number of dispensationalists that participate. I'm not dispensationalist in the way you are, though I believe we are in a different dispensation that Israel had under the law; I believe that all those who are born of God are part of Israel now (Eph 2:12-19), only under the dispensation of the new covenant (Jeremiah 31:31-34).

Enjoy your stay at TOL.

bybee

I am a Pauline dispensationalist and begin the Body of Christ in Acts 9 and pre-mil and pre-tri .

I have attented So Baptist , Church of Christ , Nazerene , and Assembly of God .

Welcome. You shall feel quite at home here!

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome, you MAD whacko freakjob! :wave2:

By the way...I'm with you. :up:

~Randy

The Berean

I am Newman. :plain:

:shocked:

newman-mailman1.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That's a fine start. :thumb:

Lots of company here for you then. You should read CM's book. :poly:

I have attented So Baptist ,
They are, aren't they.

Church of Christ , Nazerene ,
Why all the repetition? :think:

and Assembly of God .
Assembly of God....those folks always made me nervous. I mean, what are they up to? :noid:

Not as pretentious as those Assembly of Gods people though. So there's that. :think:

Welcome! :e4e:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank God (or, I guess, Knight, actually) for the Quote function. Otherwise Kit Fisto's deletion of his post, to which I replied, would have made my silly response to him (which was based on an inside joke) make no sense...make even less sense... be even stupider. :dunce:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Thank God (or, I guess, Knight, actually) for the Quote function. Otherwise Kit Fisto's deletion of his post, to which I replied, would have made my silly response to him (which was based on an inside joke) make no sense...make even less sense... be even stupider. :dunce:

His book is an easier read, Dan P...don't be discouraged. :nono: :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Every time I read through Randy's book, I hear Randy's voice. :noid:
That's why they make dead bolts. :plain:

Or

That's normal with audio books and that really isn't reading, STP. :eek:

You do realize that SD is going to run with your avatar confusion, no? :shocked:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Holy Speerit told me I luv Town Heretic more than inywun in whole werld. He duzent deesurv my luv but god give me his luv to luv more than inywun in whole werld.

colin feener

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Holy Speerit told me I luv Town Heretic more than inywun in whole werld. He duzent deesurv my luv but god give me his luv to luv more than inywun in whole werld.

colin feener

It's true. And don't leave your cat near me when I'm in my rocking chair. :nono: