Husbandman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Genesis 9:20 KJV – “Noah began to be an HUSBANDMAN, and he planted a vineyard”. -----

John 15:1-2 KJV – “I am the true vine, and my Father is the “HUSBANDMAN”. 2- Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. ----- The Lord’s Body is the Vineyard there.

Matthew 24:16, 21 KJV – 16- “Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains” -&- 21- For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be”. -----
The fleeing Christians / The Church was the Bride / Wife of Christ, the Holy City, New Jerusalem / The Kingdom of God / The New Paradise of God / The Garden of God. --- Joel 2:3 KJV – “A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: THE “LAND” IS AS THE GARDEN OF EDEN BEFORE THEM”. ----- The “LAND” there is the “PLACE” where the Lord built his house / The Church / Holy City New Jerusalem / The New Garden of God. --- Matthew 16:18 KJV – “Upon this ROCK I will build my Church”. ----- King David supplied his SON Solomon the resources / ( “GOSPEL” ) to build the Temple over the ROCK that was in the Garden of Eden. – The Gospel / The Church is founded upon Jesus Christ, the “ROCK” in the New Garden of God, in the Holy City New Jerusalem, and from that ROCK flowed the river of the Water of Life and from there the river parted into four heads; Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

Early in the seventh day, Adam was made a “husbandman” of the Garden of Eden. --- Genesis 2:15 KJV – “The LORD God took the man, and put him into the Garden of Eden “TO DRESS IT AND TO KEEP IT”. ----- In the Day of the Lord and in his Rest / The Seventh Day & the eighth day is fulfilled, --- 2 Corinthians 11:2 KJV – “I have ESPOUSED YOU TO ONE HUSBAND”. -----
Genesis 3:24 KJV – “He placed at the east of the Garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the Tree of Life. ----- ( That was the placing of the “GOSPEL” )-
The Wife of Christ / The Body of Christ / The “CHURCH” is the New “GARDEN OF GOD”, and the Lord is the Husbandman / Husband of it. - To keep and dress it with the garments of eternal salvation. ---

NOW! – Men of great wisdom and scholarships, PROVE ME WRONG!

Paul – 113010

Status
Not open for further replies.