How will 2P2P's Jews get to the millenium? Will they believe the Gospel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

Since 2P2P (MAD, D'ism) has worked out that there will be a Davidic theocracy from Jerusalem on earth operated by "chosen" people, could they please spell out how a person (a Jewish person) qualifies for this? Have the excelled at Judaism? Have they believed that Christ is the righteous sacrifice for them? What about heredity? Genetics? Genetic stock confusion? Will it be full of lots of Sauls but not Pauls? Why does the thing fall apart at the end in a short rebellion?

Danoh

:rotfl:

Whoops - sorry; I slipped on one of your endless books "about."

You well know; you will not care for the answer.

SaulToPaul 2

Since 2P2P (MAD, D'ism) has worked out that there will be a Davidic theocracy from Jerusalem on earth operated by "chosen" people, could they please spell out how a person (a Jewish person) qualifies for this? Have the excelled at Judaism? Have they believed that Christ is the righteous sacrifice for them? What about heredity? Genetics? Genetic stock confusion? Will it be full of lots of Sauls but not Pauls? Why does the thing fall apart at the end in a short rebellion?

:doh:

Interplanner

Back to the real questions please. Is there going to be a surge in belief of the Gospel, and if so what happens to everyone who does?

Are those people going to live 1000 years no matter when they start? Is there sex--and babies?

Interplanner

Actually I wonder if STP grasps the context of his fav verse; it was actually saying that God would punish Israel though entrenched in their wickeness...

Interplanner

After those days, I WILL MAKE a new covenant...

Meaning is really simple: the covenant you had was a shadow and copy of the real one (Heb.8:5; Ex 25:40). The real one was already planned, accounted for, even acted upon. It is eternal, just as there is an eternal gospel.

You are completely unfamiliar with this structure of NT theology. Which is no surprise.

Interplanner

Yes, it means exactly what it says.
I WILL MAKE...

...as it goes through time, history, yes. But then we find out in the NT (which you do NOT know) that it was there all along.

It is also not Judaic (ie wider than the old) because it is about justification from the debt of sin for all mankind.

Your refusal to believe that about 2 Cor 3-5 and Heb 13 could be construed as your being an unbeliever, BY YOUR STANDARD.

SaulToPaul 2

...as it goes through time, history, yes. But then we find out in the NT (which you do NOT know) that it was there all along.

It is also not Judaic (ie wider than the old) because it is about justification from the debt of sin for all mankind.

Your refusal to believe that about 2 Cor 3-5 and Heb 13 could be construed as your being an unbeliever, BY YOUR STANDARD.

:chuckle:

I WILL MAKE.

The two covenants in Galatians are the Abrahamic and the Old.

SaulToPaul 2

I believe Paul ministered the spirit of the new testament, as he stated.

Interplanner

The irony...

The truth! that's why you have answered none of the OP questions, nor about ages, spans, sex, babies. See above.

But on the NT and what is says about the covenants, you have no idea which train is moving in which direction. 2P2P is like having a map to the 1st block around your house. When you are trying to get to S. Africa.

2P2P is great! ...until any details are involved.

SaulToPaul 2

The truth! that's why you have answered none of the OP questions, nor about ages, spans, sex, babies. See above.

But on the NT and what is says about the covenants, you have no idea which train is moving in which direction. 2P2P is like having a map to the 1st block around your house. When you are trying to get to S. Africa.

2P2P is great! ...until any details are involved.

:chuckle:

I can answer all of those things. What's the point?
You are just looking for more ammunition.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

You'd have better success getting answers to questions that are asked with something other than the passive agressive attitude that this opening post is simply dripping with.

Only honest questions deserve direct answers.

The answer to this question would be simple and even intuitive to anyone who understood dispensationalism (of any stripe - not just Mid-Acts).

The real question then becomes...

Where does all the hostility against a systematic theology that you don't even understand come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.