How to get that spider....not

Huckleberry

I was gonna toss up some old "misunderstood spider" pic here but...

No. No, I can totally relate. Spiders bad. This is one of those hard wired human instincts I don't generally have a problem with. I've been bitten once and had my whole forearm swell up and turn ugly colors like something out of a post-apocalyptic movie mutant.

Guy might have gone overboard just a bit, though, yeah...

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Um.. I do not like Spiders! Once in Florida as I was leaving the house, I opened the door and a huge black spider plopped on my shoulder! It was at least an inch and a half in diameter!
Never did I know that I could leap so high and so far in a millisecond!:jump::chuckle:

Ho ho

I had a dream one night of a HUGE black spider, it was lurching toward me but somehow it was held back.

The next morning I reached into the cupboard for cereals and there it was, that exact same black hairy spider, as I opened the cupboard he tried to leap out on me :eek: but his leg was caught in the hinge, so all he could manage was a lurching movement....just like the dream.

bybee

Ho ho

I had a dream one night of a HUGE black spider, it was lurching toward me but somehow it was held back.

The next morning I reached into the cupboard for cereals and there it was, that exact same black hairy spider, as I opened the cupboard he tried to leap out on me :eek: but his leg was caught in the hinge, so all he could manage was a lurching movement....just like the dream.

I do not like spiders!:noid:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What was he using? I couldn't see what he was using.
Was he trying to burn the spider with a cigarette lighter?