How to Expose Cowards and Pigs

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Republicans look to squeeze Dems with vote to abolish ICE
House GOP leaders want to force Democrats to choose between their liberal base and swing voters.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018...ns-abolish-ice-vote-democrats-position-715420

House Republican leaders plan to hold a vote on a liberal bill to abolish the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency — forcing Democrats to weigh in on a controversial issue that has divided the party just months before the midterms.

“We can have a debate,” House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy told reporters Thursday, adding that the vote would occur before the August recess.

GOP leaders are also considering holding a vote on a "Medicare for All" proposal supported by progressives. That vote could take place in several weeks, said GOP sources.

The proposals, which have become a rallying cry on the left, aren't supported by party leaders or moderates, who warn it threatens to alienate independent voters in critical districts they need to win back the House.

Multiple GOP sources said House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) pushed for the “Abolish ICE“ bill to get a vote during a Republican Study Committee meeting Thursday, then again in a whip team huddle.

GOP members loved the idea: putting Democrats on record backing a measure that could turn off swing voters — or voting no and rebuking their own colleagues. It would also be an easy unifier for House Republicans, who are still licking their wounds from their own divisive immigration battle last month.

Republican leadership aides say a floor vote is likely later this month
.........(SNIP)

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
hqdefault.jpg

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I can't believe what you titled this thread. Bone spur Donny, who thinks it appropriate to grab women. Simply magical

Whatever. Speak English much?

The Democrat pigs are screaming to abolish ICE. Speaker Ryan says, fine, let's have a vote. Now they are all running for the hills like the lowlifes they are because they know they can never vote for such stupidity.

Thats the point of the thread, hence the title.

As for your reply, I have no idea what that gibberish is all about. Playboy Donald Trump grabbed women in his playboy days. So what..

Last edited by a moderator:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

The Democrat pigs are screaming to abolish ICE. Speaker Ryan says, fine, let's have a vote. Now they are all running for the hills like the lowlifes they are because they know they can never vote for such stupidity.

As for your reply, I have no idea what that ignorant gibberish is all about. Playboy Donald Trump grabbed women in his playboy days. So what. If thats all you have then shut up.

1398948-1_3d.jpg

rexlunae

Democrats aren't going to fall for it. So they don't agree on these issues. So what? Given that each of these measures stands exactly zero chance of passing at this moment, I'd encourage each and every member of the caucus to abstain from the vote, and I'd encourage each and every voter to vote for Democrats regardless of how they vote. It's not even a dilemma, but it is a transparently cynical use of the House's time. It reflects worse on Republicans than on Democrats that they feel like they have to engage in such shenanigans.

It would be fun if one of the measures passed though.

Arthur Brain

As for your reply, I have no idea what that gibberish is all about. Playboy Donald Trump grabbed women in his playboy days. So what..

So, CC thinks it's nothing if Donald Chump grabbed women in his "playboy days". Says it all...

The tangerine clown seems to think he's still a "playboy" going by his vomit inducing 'access hollywood' tape but hey, no big deal right, "Playboy days" an' all.

:rain:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
So, CC thinks it's nothing if Donald Chump grabbed women in his "playboy days". Says it all......

That's right, because he no doubt asked for forgiveness. Do you know what Christianity is all about? It is about the fact that God forgives those who repent and change their ways.

You are obviously anti-christ: You believe in holding people to their past errors even if they ask for forgiveness.

Oh, I wonder what nuggets of sin we could uncover in your past if it were all laid bare. No doubt we would find out what I already know, that you are a loudmouthed hypocrite and lowlife.

So, CC thinks it's nothing if Donald Chump grabbed women in his "playboy days". Says it all......

It says that Trump grabbing women has absolutely nothing top do with this thread you inbred Limey.

Arthur Brain

That's right, because he no doubt asked for forgiveness. Do you know what Christianity is all about? It is about the fact that God forgives those who repent and change their ways.

You are obviously anti-christ: You believe in holding people to their past errors even if they ask for forgiveness.

Oh, I'm sure he goes to confession every week...

:rolleyes:

In the meantime you've made excuses for women being groped and swept the seriousness of that under the carpet cos Trump was in his "playboy days".

Dope.

Oh, I wonder what nuggets of sin we could uncover in your past if it were all laid bare. No doubt we would find out what I already know, that you are a loudmouthed hypocrite and lowlife.

Dude, you're the last person to accuse anyone else of being 'loudmouthed' the way you bluster away on here. Oh, I don't claim to be perfect and I doubt anyone here would tell you that they are either. Well, Trump might...

It says that Trump grabbing women has absolutely nothing top do with this thread you inbred Limey.

You responded on the point to JD and I responded to your making light of Trump groping women, so suck it up dingbat.

Arthur Brain

He's not a Catholic you dope.

But I have no doubt that he asked God and his wife for forgiveness and received.

Maybe you should try and be a little more Christlike and a little less hate-filled.

Based on what?! Your fawning adulation for the crank? You really are just as dopey as it gets...

Why don't you exemplify your faith again by calling people's parents hookers?

:rolleyes: