How to be offended in three easy steps

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You threw a stone at a pack of dogs and the ones that got hit, yelped.

This always gives me a chuckle. :)

musterion often says something like 'the leftists have nothing to say' and you have your favorite 'throw a stone...' line. And then you two can have your cake and eat it too: Make a thread and whether or not we (and we all know who you mean) - whether or not we reply you can sit back and feel like you 'won.'

It's just a thread, and this is just a discussion board. Nothing more, and sometimes a whole lot less.

Arthur Brain

This always gives me a chuckle. :)

musterion often says something like 'the leftists have nothing to say' and you have your favorite 'throw a stone...' line. And then you two can have your cake and eat it too: Make a thread and whether or not we (and we all know who you mean) - whether or not we reply you can sit back and feel like you 'won.'

It's just a thread, and this is just a discussion board. Nothing more, and sometimes a whole lot less.

I think it's amusing that either Musty or Nick think they could hit a pack of dogs. With their aim they'd likely miss a barn door from six inches...

Danoh

I think it's amusing that either Musty or Nick think they could hit a pack of dogs. With their aim they'd likely miss a barn door from six inches...

Which is why they both earn the Old Geezer Bleach Blonde Comb Over GREAT Christian Preening Award - when Trump can figure out who is going to pay for it :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

Lots of dogs hit with that rock, fo sho.

Rock? You mean a pebble don't ya? Why on earth do you think anyone who replies to your thread is being offended anyway? You moan about a dearth of replies from "the left" if you don't get any often enough so...get a grip dude.

:thumb: