How the #BLM rose, is funded, and was founded.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Not even sure what you mean by that.

Rex, you know I love you like a read headed niggly bear, and I love black people. Especially their women.
But you have to recognize that the Democratic Party has created their Frankenstein monster in the blm movement.
Let's hit the real button, no father, non educated lower economic strata black thug lives do matter bruh. Of course they do. But blaming whitey is not an accurate claim. It is white democrat hypocrites who would stab you in your black butt that created the very sad reality of the young black gangsters.

I grew up with them. South central LA in the 80's.

Isn't that the real issue? I mean what to do with the niggahs like the 4 teens in the kid napping case? Hey, I'm a niggah too.

Peace out til my ban's lifted

rexlunae

Rex, you know I love you like a read headed niggly bear, and I love black people. Especially their women.
But you have to recognize that the Democratic Party has created their Frankenstein monster in the blm movement.

The Democratic Party didn't create BLM at all. BLM challenged both of the party's top two candidates for the nomination for President.

Let's hit the real button, no father, non educated lower economic strata black thug lives do matter bruh. Of course they do. But blaming whitey is not an accurate claim.

Our society is structured to prefer and give advantages to white people. Individual white people may not intend that, and they may not even want that, but they do benefit from it. See here:
http://www.nber.org/papers/w9873

Now, what do you suppose the social impact of employers preferring white employees to black ones? Perhaps a greater rate of joblessness and poverty? Perhaps stresses on families that accompany poverty? Greater rates of crime resulting from poverty?

The point is not to say that white people are bad, or that white people are being deliberately racist, although some white people are working pretty hard to avoid seeing the racism in the system. The point is that white people hold all the power, and that it is better for everyone if they try to do something about it. Even if the only thing is to be mindful of the implicit biases that they carry when they sit in positions of power.

It is white democrat hypocrites who would stab you in your black butt that created the very sad reality of the young black gangsters.

White liberals have absolutely been a big part of the problem. So have white conservatives. No dispute about that. But BLM is a black-lead movement to raise awareness of what seems to be a radical idea, that black lives really do matter. It's not a part of any political party or other movement, but they will ask various movements to work with them to advance their issues.

And I don't speak for them, in case that isn't clear.

I grew up with them. South central LA in the 80's.

Isn't that the real issue? I mean what to do with the niggahs like the 4 teens in the kid napping case? Hey, I'm a niggah too.

Peace out til my ban's lifted

So...what's your problem with BLM, then?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
BLM was founded on paranoia of the police and blaming white people for everything, and it began after Zimmerman was acquitted.

Divinizing the reality of that and making it to be some noble frustration they want to voice just perpetuates it all- other than those few mass organized rallies, you won't find any BLM protest that isn't simply ridiculous. At the most, they are committing crimes, and at the least, they are screaming in peoples faces.

There is nothing legitimate or respectable about any of it, if you're a white person and you support it then you are a flat out idiot in my book.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
black lives don't matter :idunno:
F-Vvag7xPOFj81AxWrRYIcgWkxfI-XcskVw50Dw5lXTAYv8B5Agb3K1qcUbEFFIAsmss2-GyZCorvd0rguxRcKRLHisVxz5ISq6ZqWIBmanhvr_MW8aFzf18GKfH19h0adcE8Pvc

Crime%20-%20Graph%20-%20US%20police-involved%20killings%20v%20black-on-black%20murders%20-%202009%20-%202013mm.jpg