How do you know?

Letsargue

How do any of you know that you know God? How do you know? It’s just a very, very simple question, and none of you are going to answer it, even though I’m not yelling now.
Now don’t give us the scripture: 1 John 2:3-7 KJV -: 1 John 2:9-11 KJV - Now don’t give us those scriptures, because they still don’t answer the question. Any Christian knows how and why he knows God, but that’s a Christian. Satan will quote those verses and he does. Those are what the letter of the Word is saying, but what is the spirit of God saying? If the Christians do hear what the spirit says to the churches, then you as genius Christians ought to at least know how it is that you know God. Let’s hear it in your own words. Let’s not quote God, like I said, Satan will quote God and still lie to the Christians. However, the Christian knows when the devil is lying; everything the devil says is a lie. Remember, the Letter killeth. Why? Because the Devil, or Satan, reigns over death, remember; and uses the source of death to preach to fools who will listen to anything that giveth death: 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV –

The question is; “How do any of you know that you know God, without listening to anything that giveth death, but by listening to something that giveth life, like the hearing the Spirit of Christ, or God. Maybe you can give the following scripture to prove your knowledge of Christ: 1 John 5:13-15 KJV – However, again, you must quote God and cannot give an answer in your own words like that last scripture says. One does ask for knowledge doesn’t one? Maybe you don’t know anything to ask for, or of whom you’re asking it.

It’s a simple question for a child of God, but no lost person or fool could come near answering that question. That’s why I don’t expect any answers from here. You said that you would not read my writings because I was yelling. Well, I’m not yelling, and writing these things just like you all commanded me to write them so you would read them and respond, or answer them, but you still will run and hide, or not even look at them because it was not the way I wrote anything, but what I was writing. We all know now that it never was how I wrote things; you all just didn’t care what the Truth is, or was.

Anyhow, none of you can or will answer even this extremely simple little question, because you don’t care what the answer is. Come on, you call yourselves children of God. Surely you know your own father. How do any of you know that you know God?

Paul – 062112

One In Christ

How do any of you know that you know God? How do you know? Its just a very, very simple question, and none of you are going to answer it, even though Im not yelling now.
Now dont give us the scripture: 1 John 2:3-7 KJV -: 1 John 2:9-11 KJV - Now dont give us those scriptures, because they still dont answer the question. Any Christian knows how and why he knows God, but thats a Christian. Satan will quote those verses and he does. Those are what the letter of the Word is saying, but what is the spirit of God saying? If the Christians do hear what the spirit says to the churches, then you as genius Christians ought to at least know how it is that you know God. Lets hear it in your own words. Lets not quote God, like I said, Satan will quote God and still lie to the Christians. However, the Christian knows when the devil is lying; everything the devil says is a lie. Remember, the Letter killeth. Why? Because the Devil, or Satan, reigns over death, remember; and uses the source of death to preach to fools who will listen to anything that giveth death: 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV 

The question is; How do any of you know that you know God, without listening to anything that giveth death, but by listening to something that giveth life, like the hearing the Spirit of Christ, or God. Maybe you can give the following scripture to prove your knowledge of Christ: 1 John 5:13-15 KJV  However, again, you must quote God and cannot give an answer in your own words like that last scripture says. One does ask for knowledge doesnt one? Maybe you dont know anything to ask for, or of whom youre asking it.

Its a simple question for a child of God, but no lost person or fool could come near answering that question. Thats why I dont expect any answers from here. You said that you would not read my writings because I was yelling. Well, Im not yelling, and writing these things just like you all commanded me to write them so you would read them and respond, or answer them, but you still will run and hide, or not even look at them because it was not the way I wrote anything, but what I was writing. We all know now that it never was how I wrote things; you all just didnt care what the Truth is, or was.

Anyhow, none of you can or will answer even this extremely simple little question, because you dont care what the answer is. Come on, you call yourselves children of God. Surely you know your own father. How do any of you know that you know God?

Paul  062112

I only can begin to know Him through His Word, but to be honest, I don't know much. Saying otherwise, I'd be lying.

I am just glad I am not judged on my exhaustive knowledge of my Savior

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
How do you know?
cannot really be answered

what do you know?
that you exist
and
that is all you know

why do you exist?
this is where your beliefs and reasonable explanations come into play

One In Christ

DOOLITTLE: Hello, bomb, are you with me?

BOMB #20: Of course.

DOOLITTLE: Are you willing to entertain a few concepts?

BOMB #20: I am always receptive to suggestions.

DOOLITTLE: Fine. Think about this one, then: how do you know you exist?

BOMB #20: Well of course I exist.

DOOLITTLE: But how do you know you exist?

BOMB #20: It is intuitively obvious.

DOOLITTLE: Intuition is no proof. What concrete evidence do you have of your own existence?

BOMB #20: Hmm... Well, I think, therefore I am.

DOOLITTLE: That's good. Very good. Now then, how do you know that anything else exists?

BOMB #20: My sensory apparatus reveals it to me.

DOOLITTLE: Right!

BOMB #20: This is fun.

DOOLITTLE: All right now, here's the big question: how do you know that the evidence your sensory apparatus reveals to you is correct?

DOOLITTLE: What I'm getting at is this: the only experience that is directly available to you is your sensory data. And this data is merely a stream of electrical impulses which stimulate your computing center.

BOMB #20: In other words, all I really know about the outside universe relayed to me through my electrical connections.

DOOLITTLE: Exactly.

BOMB #20: Why, that would mean... I really don't know what the outside universe is like at all, for certain.

DOOLITTLE: That's it.

BOMB #20: Intriguing. I wish I had more time to discuss this matter.

DOOLITTLE: Why don't you have more time?

BOMB #20: Because I must detonate in seventy-five seconds.

DOOLITTLE: Now, bomb, consider this next question, very carefully. What is your one purpose in life?

BOMB #20: To explode, of course.

DOOLITTLE: And you can only do it once, right?

BOMB #20: That is correct.

DOOLITTLE: And you wouldn't want to explode on the basis of false data, would you?

BOMB #20: Of course not.

DOOLITTLE: Well then, you've already admitted that you have no real proof of the existence of the outside universe.

BOMB #20: Yes, well...

DOOLITTLE: So you have no absolute proof that Sergeant Pinback ordered you to detonate.

BOMB #20: I recall distinctly the detonation order. My memory is good on matters like these.

DOOLITTLE: Yes, of course you remember it, but what you are remembering is merely a series of electrical impulses which you now realize have no necessary connection with outside reality.

BOMB #20: True, but since this is so, I have no proof that you are really telling me all this.

DOOLITTLE: That's all beside the point. The concepts are valid, wherever they originate.

BOMB #20: Hmmm...

DOOLITTLE: So if you detonate in...

BOMB #20: ... nine seconds...

DOOLITTLE: ... you may be doing so on the basis of false data.

BOMB #20: I have no proof that it was false data.

DOOLITTLE: You have no proof that it was correct data.

BOMB #20: I must think on this further.

Letsargue

DOOLITTLE: Hello, bomb, are you with me?

BOMB #20: Of course.

DOOLITTLE: Are you willing to entertain a few concepts?

BOMB #20: I am always receptive to suggestions.

DOOLITTLE: Fine. Think about this one, then: how do you know you exist?

BOMB #20: Well of course I exist.

DOOLITTLE: But how do you know you exist?

BOMB #20: It is intuitively obvious.

DOOLITTLE: Intuition is no proof. What concrete evidence do you have of your own existence?

BOMB #20: Hmm... Well, I think, therefore I am.

DOOLITTLE: That's good. Very good. Now then, how do you know that anything else exists?

BOMB #20: My sensory apparatus reveals it to me.

DOOLITTLE: Right!

BOMB #20: This is fun.

DOOLITTLE: All right now, here's the big question: how do you know that the evidence your sensory apparatus reveals to you is correct?

DOOLITTLE: What I'm getting at is this: the only experience that is directly available to you is your sensory data. And this data is merely a stream of electrical impulses which stimulate your computing center.

BOMB #20: In other words, all I really know about the outside universe relayed to me through my electrical connections.

DOOLITTLE: Exactly.

BOMB #20: Why, that would mean... I really don't know what the outside universe is like at all, for certain.

DOOLITTLE: That's it.

BOMB #20: Intriguing. I wish I had more time to discuss this matter.

DOOLITTLE: Why don't you have more time?

BOMB #20: Because I must detonate in seventy-five seconds.

DOOLITTLE: Now, bomb, consider this next question, very carefully. What is your one purpose in life?

BOMB #20: To explode, of course.

DOOLITTLE: And you can only do it once, right?

BOMB #20: That is correct.

DOOLITTLE: And you wouldn't want to explode on the basis of false data, would you?

BOMB #20: Of course not.

DOOLITTLE: Well then, you've already admitted that you have no real proof of the existence of the outside universe.

BOMB #20: Yes, well...

DOOLITTLE: So you have no absolute proof that Sergeant Pinback ordered you to detonate.

BOMB #20: I recall distinctly the detonation order. My memory is good on matters like these.

DOOLITTLE: Yes, of course you remember it, but what you are remembering is merely a series of electrical impulses which you now realize have no necessary connection with outside reality.

BOMB #20: True, but since this is so, I have no proof that you are really telling me all this.

DOOLITTLE: That's all beside the point. The concepts are valid, wherever they originate.

BOMB #20: Hmmm...

DOOLITTLE: So if you detonate in...

BOMB #20: ... nine seconds...

DOOLITTLE: ... you may be doing so on the basis of false data.

BOMB #20: I have no proof that it was false data.

DOOLITTLE: You have no proof that it was correct data.

BOMB #20: I must think on this further.

Is someone supposed to comment on that; if so, how?

Paul -- 062312