How do You Know if Donald Trump Wins the Debate?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
How do You Know if Donald Trump Wins the Debate?

This is a rhetorical question. The obvious answer is he wins if he gets the most media coverage. Add up the time covering Trumps debate on October 19th. Read how the Duck will win by losing the election. Four years as a media star beats being president for many people.
Donald Duck’s Big Show!!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Soon it will be Duck time. The new pilot to the Donald Duck show. Clinton will have so much negative media attention, once the Big Show begins. First the Duck needs as much of his own media attention, and think about it, who likes good news today. The worst the Duck does, the better for him.

Stay tuned

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If you want Hitlery's liberal fascism, just go to the UK and leave people who don't hate the American standard alone.

There's a whole new world just waiting for YOU! Gays sabotaging Christian weddings, feminists denouncing men for existing, women in office for being women, late trimester abortion, no guns and excessive home invasions, you name it- it's all there for you to enjoy :) With crumpets.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
If you want Hitlery's liberal fascism, just go to the UK and leave people who don't hate the American standard alone.

There's a whole new world just waiting for YOU! Gays sabotaging Christian weddings, feminists denouncing men for existing, women in office for being women, late trimester abortion, no guns and excessive home invasions, you name it- it's all there for you to enjoy :) With crumpets.

Hillary voters are dooming today's children to hell on earth, all because they don't like Trump. I can't think of anything more despicable.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hillary voters are dooming today's children to hell on earth, all because they don't like Trump. I can't think of anything more despicable.

Well that's the average modern, elite woman for you- liberal bias has basically rotted them out. They'll watch the country go down before they deal with not being acknowledged from a glass throne.

I mean.. a woman's touched breast from thirty years ago (allegedly, at that) is more important to many of them then the future of the oval office :rolleyes:

It's not like it isn't plain as day, and yet here comes the inevitable shouts of 'misogynist!' :chuckle:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Look here, do you really the the Duck would settle for this? "the president has earned a $400,000 annual salary, along with a $50,000 annual expense account, a $100,000 nontaxable travel account, and $19,000 for entertainment." ?

The Duck spends more than all that money added up on entertainment alone.

No way the Duck is going to take 'change' ( to him) and do very hard work, or take any ridicule, for any policies. He wants to be able to mock, not be mocked!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Well that's the average modern, elite woman for you- liberal bias has basically rotted them out. They'll watch the country go down before they deal with not being acknowledged from a glass throne.

:chuckle:
You are both a couple of lunkheads. Wait and see, as there is no more foresight between the both of you than there is to assume someone at your door is likely to ring the bell.:dunce::dunce:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You are both a couple of lunkheads. Wait and see, as there is no more foresight between the both of you than there is to assume someone at your door is likely to ring the bell.:dunce::dunce:

I found your spirit animal

14677618243313.jpg