ECT HOW ARE JEWS SAVED TODAY ??

DAN P

Hi to all and since 2 Cor 3:15 is correct , which it is , a COVERING lies upon their HEARTS , are Jews being saved TODAY ?

In 2 Cor 3:16 it reads , But when he ( JEWS ) should turn towards ( the ) Lord , teh COVERING is being taken AWAY !!

#1, The Greek verb SHALL TURN is in the Greek AORIST TENSE and in the ACTIVE VOICE and the SUBJECTIVE MOOD !

#2 , The AORIST TENSE , to me points back to the Jews nthat Paul preaching too , when Paul was saying that Jesus was there MESSIAH !!

#3 The ACTIVE VOICE meNS THAT THE SUBJECT , Paul is producing the Action !!

#4 , But the SUBJECTIVE MOOD controls the possibility of that happening !!

#5 , The second verb is SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY is in the PRESENT TENSE od Paul's moinistry !!

The PASSIVE VOICE means that it is SPIRIT has to take away the Covering and the Indicative MOOD means this is a FACT !!

Maybe the the 1P 1P who are always accusing as FRAUDS , will tells us how Jews are saved today ?

Where is there a 1P 1P when I need one , that knows how he is saved and where he goes when he DIES ?

It looks like the Nation has been set aside and THE LORD is saving INDIVIDUAL JEWS , or one at a time !!

dan p

DavidK

Jews are saved the same way Gentiles are. Through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ, crucified, raised and ascended to the Father.

What is a 1P 1P?

DAN P

Jews are saved the same way Gentiles are. Through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ, crucified, raised and ascended to the Father.

What is a 1P 1P?

Hi and 1P 1P was started by one poster on this forum !!

1P 1P means one people and one program and are Anti-Paul , but when it suits them they all quote Paul !!

If Jews are saved the same as us , give a verse that says that ??

Anyone that is saved today has to be saved by the Grace of God as Rom 16:25 and Rom 10:9 as Paul is the PATTERN in 1 Tim 1:16 explains !!

Where does it say that GENTILES have to Repent , with a verse ??

dan p

dodge

Anyone that is saved today has to be saved by the Grace of God as Rom 16:25 and Rom 10:9 as Paul is the PATTERN in 1 Tim 1:16 explains !!

dan p

So a supposed saved gentile does not have to repent from sinning according to you ?

You hit the cosmic lottery dan P which sounds like the broad road that leads straight to hell it for sure is NOT the narrow road.

DAN P

So a supposed saved gentile does not have to repent from sinning according to you ?

You hit the cosmic lottery dan P which sounds like the broad road that leads straight to hell it for sure is NOT the narrow road.

Hi and when will you a verse as to HOW you were saved and WHERE do you go when you DIE ??

Come on DANCER explain yourself !!

Col 2:13 says that we have been FORGIVEN YOU ALL TREPASSES , believe it or not !!

If you new Pauline truth you would know about the INNER MAN and the OUTER MAN and could answer your question !!

Study for your self !!

So , are you still SINNING ??

Explain what Repentance means !!

Repentance is coupled with WATER BAPTISM and with WORKS in Matt 3 and in Acts 26:20 !!~

dan p

Danoh

dan p

Said repentence (turning from and turning to)...is found in Paul's own testimony - of his having turned from, and turned to.

And in that same testimony, he relates that Christ instructed him to go out and persuade others to repent - to turn from, and turn to.

Acts 26:9 I verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth. 26:10 Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them. 26:11 And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities.

26:12 Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests, 26:13 At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.

26:14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

26:15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.

26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

26:17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,

26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

26:19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:

26:20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

It's there more than once.

It is then summarized as a turing from (repent) and turn to...God.

To open their eyes, and...

...to turn them...

...from...

...darkness...

...to light, and...

...from...

...the power of Satan...

...unto...God,

that they may receive forgiveness of sins,

Repentence: to turn from one thing, to another and or to change one's mind from one perspective and or intent...to another.

Exodus 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

1 Thessalonians 1:9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;

Ye turned...

...to...

God...

...from...

...idols...

...to...

...serve Him.

Though another definition is remorse.

Genesis 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

2 Corinthians 7:8 For though I made you sorry with a letter, I do not repent, though I did repent: for I perceive that the same epistle hath made you sorry, though it were but for a season. 7:9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing. 7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

Though, here in 2 Corinthians 7, the salvation being referred to is the issue deliverance from continuing in an error.

2 Corinthians 7:11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter. 7:12 Wherefore, though I wrote unto you, I did it not for his cause that had done the wrong, nor for his cause that suffered wrong, but that our care for you in the sight of God might appear unto you.

DAN P

Said repentence (turning from and turning to)...is found in Paul's own testimony - of his having turned from, and turned to.

And in that same testimony, he relates that Christ instructed him to go out and persuade others to repent - to turn from, and turn to.

Acts 26:9 I verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth. 26:10 Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them. 26:11 And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities.

26:12 Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests, 26:13 At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.

26:14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

26:15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.

26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

26:17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,

26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

26:19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:

26:20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

It's there more than once.

It is then summarized as a turing from (repent) and turn to...God.

To open their eyes, and...

...to turn them...

...from...

...darkness...

...to light, and...

...from...

...the power of Satan...

...unto...God,

that they may receive forgiveness of sins,

Repentence: to turn from one thing, to another and or to change one's mind from one perspective and or intent...to another.

Exodus 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

1 Thessalonians 1:9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;

Ye turned...

...to...

God...

...from...

...idols...

...to...

...serve Him.

Though another definition is remorse.

Genesis 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

2 Corinthians 7:8 For though I made you sorry with a letter, I do not repent, though I did repent: for I perceive that the same epistle hath made you sorry, though it were but for a season. 7:9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing. 7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

Though, here in 2 Corinthians 7, the salvation being referred to is the issue deliverance from continuing in an error.

2 Corinthians 7:11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter. 7:12 Wherefore, though I wrote unto you, I did it not for his cause that had done the wrong, nor for his cause that suffered wrong, but that our care for you in the sight of God might appear unto you.

Hi and is this how you can prove how Paul was SAVED , no way !!

Go back to Acts 9:6 and 1 Cor 12:3 and Acts 16:14 and Rom 10:9 and tell me how Paul was SAVED ??

Show me REPENTANCE HERE , will you please as you will not listen to me and thst REPENTANCE produces WORKS as Acts 26 :20 says !!

O WELL , you have your own DRUMMER and I have Paul !!

So , how were JEWS saved and where do they go when they DIE ??

Here is another one for you , WHEN was Paul BAPTIZED , can you tell when ??

Do you have a good DANCE ??

dan p

Last edited:

DAN P

Went right past your head, ay? :chuckle:

Hi and here I thought , when you could detect PATTERNS like in 1 Tim 1:16 and I believe that my head , only listens to Paul and it went UNDETECT passed you , O WELL !!

I always lose to you as you always TRICK ME !!

dan p

Interplanner

The doctrine debated here for 2 years now was actually 2P2P = 2 peoples, 2 programs in the bible. It is Dispensationalism without the 20 letter word. It says that God has two programs going that don't have anything to do with each other, people are saved differently, for different reasons, to different destinies.

The one program of the one Gospel is what the NT says is there. DanP typically is not good at explaining things and does pseudo-grammar.

Danoh

The doctrine debated here for 2 years now was actually 2P2P = 2 peoples, 2 programs in the bible. It is Dispensationalism without the 20 letter word. It says that God has two programs going that don't have anything to do with each other, people are saved differently, for different reasons, to different destinies.

The one program of the one Gospel is what the NT says is there. DanP typically is not good at explaining things and does pseudo-grammar.

What debate?

You have proven no debate.

None.

Zilch.

Nada.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hi to all and since 2 Cor 3:15 is correct , which it is , a COVERING lies upon their HEARTS , are Jews being saved TODAY ?

In 2 Cor 3:16 it reads , But when he ( JEWS ) should turn towards ( the ) Lord , teh COVERING is being taken AWAY !!

#1, The Greek verb SHALL TURN is in the Greek AORIST TENSE and in the ACTIVE VOICE and the SUBJECTIVE MOOD !

#2 , The AORIST TENSE , to me points back to the Jews nthat Paul preaching too , when Paul was saying that Jesus was there MESSIAH !!

#3 The ACTIVE VOICE meNS THAT THE SUBJECT , Paul is producing the Action !!

#4 , But the SUBJECTIVE MOOD controls the possibility of that happening !!

#5 , The second verb is SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY is in the PRESENT TENSE od Paul's moinistry !!

The PASSIVE VOICE means that it is SPIRIT has to take away the Covering and the Indicative MOOD means this is a FACT !!

Maybe the the 1P 1P who are always accusing as FRAUDS , will tells us how Jews are saved today ?

Where is there a 1P 1P when I need one , that knows how he is saved and where he goes when he DIES ?

It looks like the Nation has been set aside and THE LORD is saving INDIVIDUAL JEWS , or one at a time !!

dan p

“For ye are all sons of God, through faith, in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ did put on Christ.”
??Galatians? ?3:26-27? ?ASV??
http://bible.com/12/gal.3.26-27.asv

Geek

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Paul said God's enemies were reconciled to him, and he is not imputing our trespasses to us. Deal with it, you worker bee. You mean to change your behavior when you say repent. You claim that is needed for salvation. It isn't. Christ died for the UNGODLY.

dodge

Paul said God's enemies were reconciled to him, and he is not imputing our trespasses to us. Deal with it, you worker bee. You mean to change your behavior when you say repent. You claim that is needed for salvation. It isn't. Christ died for the UNGODLY.

lol, I do not live in the box of ism's like Calvinism , Mormonism, MADism, your loss not mine.

God gave us a choice blessing or curse don't try to live for and follow God we will see how that works out for you in eternity.

It really is not rocket science God tells you to not do something and you sin and ask God to forgive you (repent) and move on.

FYI, salvation is a gift from God NO ONE said you have to be perfect to be saved and you cannot find one quote of mine where I said that nonsense. That does not mean you have a license to sin. If one is saved repentance is a life long desire to please God.

DavidK

Ephesians 2. Galatians 3. Christ's death and resurrection were for all, and the division between Jew and Gentile is abolished under His blood. We are all saved by faith in Him.

Did I write that we don't need the grace of God? It's the grace of God that leads us to repentance. How can anyone come to a faith in Jesus Christ as their savior if they don't first repent from sin in order to acknowledge the need for a savior?

dan p

Where does it say we don't? With a verse?

Paul speaks of repentance in Romans 2:4. In the 2nd letter to the Corinthians, chapter 7, he says that "godly sorrow works repentance to salvation." In the 2nd letter to Timothy, chapter 2, he instructs Timothy to instruct people that they might come to repentance as a requirement to escape the Adversary.

I'll point to Hebrews 6 and 2nd Peter 3 as well, though I have a suspicion of how you will respond to those.

DavidK

Repentance is a change of heart and mind, not a change of behavior. Although a change of behavior is the fruit of it. If there is no change in behavior, one can legitimately question whether there was an actual change of heart.

Works do not lead to salvation.

But salvation does lead to works.

DavidK

Hi and just what does BAPTIZO / baptized mean in Ga; 3:27??

dan p

Ceremonially cleansed through immersion.

There are several baptisms. Baptism of water. Baptism of fire. Baptism of the Holy Spirit.

John and Jesus referenced something with which the Jews were familiar out of Mosaic law, the mikvah, to express a spiritual reality. Like many things, the outward practices of the former covenant were types and shadows of things fulfilled in the new covenant.

DAN P

Ceremonially cleansed through immersion.

There are several baptisms. Baptism of water. Baptism of fire. Baptism of the Holy Spirit.

John and Jesus referenced something with which the Jews were familiar out of Mosaic law, the mikvah, to express a spiritual reality. Like many things, the outward practices of the former covenant were types and shadows of things fulfilled in the new covenant.

Hi and what does DIVERS WASHING / BAPTIMOS meann in Heb 9:10 mean ?

How about Eph 4:5 where BAPTIZO / BAPTIMA is used ??

The same in Rom 6:4 Where we BAPTIZO / BAPTIMA is also used ??

There os no Water used in the Dispensation of thre Grace of God as Eph 4:5 says ONE BAPTIZER !!

dan p