Honor the Father and the Son

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
John 5:23 NASB - 23 so that all will honor the Son even as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

John 8:49 NASB - 49 Jesus answered, "I do not have a demon; but I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do not deny that Jesus is the Christ, do not deny the Father and the Son, do not deny

Do not deny that Jesus is the Christ, do not deny the Father and the Son, do not deny

1 John 2:22-23 NASB - 22 Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also.

Luke 12:9 NASB - 9 but he who denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
1 John 2:22-23 NASB - 22 Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also.

Luke 12:9 NASB - 9 but he who denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of God.
Confess the Son!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Don't reject Jesus, Jesus is the stone that the builders rejected

Don't reject Jesus, Jesus is the stone that the builders rejected

Psalm 118:22 NASB - 22 The stone which the builders rejectedHas become the chief corner stone.

Matthew 21:42 NASB - 42 Jesus said to them, "Did you never read in the Scriptures,'THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED,THIS BECAME THE CHIEF CORNER stone;THIS CAME ABOUT FROM THE LORD,AND IT IS MARVELOUS IN OUR EYES'?

Luke 9:22 NASB - 22 saying, "The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed and be raised up on the third day."

Luke 17:25 NASB - 25 "But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation.

Luke 20:17 NASB - 17 But Jesus looked at them and said, "What then is this that is written:'THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED,THIS BECAME THE CHIEF CORNER stone'?

Acts 4:11 NASB - 11 "He is the STONE WHICH WAS REJECTED by you, THE BUILDERS, but WHICH BECAME THE CHIEF CORNER stone.

1 Peter 2:4 NASB 4 And coming to Him as to a living stone which has been rejected by men, but is choice and precious in the sight of God,

1 Peter 2:7 NASB - 7 This precious value, then, is for you who believe; but for those who disbelieve,"THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED,THIS BECAME THE VERY CORNER stone,"