Homosexual child rape ring busted in PA

musterion

Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro said for the last seven years at least four men sexually abused a young boy at sex parties where the men would dress up like different animals.

“This child victim was repeatedly abused by a group of criminals who cared only about their gratification, they cared nothing about this young boy,” he said. “This is a horrendous case.”
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...est-in-fetish-themed-child-predator-sex-ring/

Danoh

Elsewhere on the news, a woman was recently arrested not only for the murder and dismemberment of her ten year old little girl, but for bringing men to her home who she would solicit on social media to repeatedly rape the child. The woman said she simply enjoyed watching her child being raped by grown men.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Was this child kidnapped, or was the child adopted or fostered by one of these sick perverts?

musterion

Elsewhere on the news, a woman was recently arrested not only for the murder and dismemberment of her ten year old little girl, but for bringing men to her home who she would solicit on social media to repeatedly rape the child. The woman said she simply enjoyed watching her child being raped by grown men.

If true, she should be hanged by her neck until dead right alongside the sodomites.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

That small area of the news, where things like woman victimhood isn't the theme.

Reminds of me of this case where several black people held a white mother and her son up in a house where they proceeded to rape and kill them. They ultimately tried, and failed, to hide the evidence by making them ingest chemicals to destroy the secreted evidence.

Vicious hate crime- never got passed local news.

Woman calls someone a racial slur- becomes a national sensation.

:rolleyes:

MrDante

It's not right to judge and attack an entire group of people based on the action of one or two extreme individuals. Unless of course that individual is black or gay or Muslim.

Danoh

That small area of the news, where things like woman victimhood isn't the theme.

Reminds of me of this case where several black people held a white mother and her son up in a house where they proceeded to rape and kill them. They ultimately tried, and failed, to hide the evidence by making them ingest chemicals to destroy the secreted evidence.

Vicious hate crime- never got passed local news.

Woman calls someone a racial slur- becomes a national sensation.

:rolleyes:

More of your alt-truth self-delusions.

Danoh

It's not right to judge and attack an entire group of people based on the action of one or two extreme individuals. Unless of course that individual is black or gay or Muslim.

In which case, as the "Rightists" ever show in their hypocrisy; it is "Right ."

Talk about hateful ignorance and bigotry.

Sexual attraction is very specific to each individual person.

Just as some - not all - straight males are sexually attracted to grossly obese woman.

Or some - not all - straight females are sexually attracted to older men.

Just as some - not all - homesexuals are sexually attracted to straight people.

And so on, ad infinitum.

It is the very height of stupidity to conclude that all homosexuals are sexually attracted to children.

Just goes to show how the full blown ignorance and bigotry of some on here.

The "label" making haters.

And so called "Christians" at that.

Danoh

:freak:

Whatever you say,
..you racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic bigot

Every time I think you libs can't get more hypocritical, yall continue to amaze :rolleyes:

Lol, what you do; go out and buy yourself a label maker only to find it has no off switch :rotfl:

MrDante

One or two?
:rotfl:

Victoria Matins was raped, killed and dismembers by her mother Michelle Martens, her mother's boyfriend Fabian Gonzales and his cousin.
Are you suggesting we should judge all mothers based on the action of Michelle Martens and her boyfriend?

musterion

That seems too quick and too kind a punishment for such monstrous individuals.

So your position is, it's stupid and wrong to go by a poll several years ago where a majority of anonymous homosexuals admitted they would seduce a child if they knew they could get away with it...but it's okay that torture child rapists before killing them?

Danoh

So your position is, it's stupid and wrong to go by a poll several years ago where a majority of anonymous homosexuals admitted they would seduce a child if they knew they could get away with it...but it's okay that torture child rapists before killing them?

Nope.

Your extremist lens at work once more.

A homosexual is typically no different in preference as to age preference than most straight people.

The individuals you are referring to are Pedophile Homosexuals.

For a while, I was reading a lot on Law Enforcement's battles with Organized Crime, as I love all the detail about the various recurrent patterns they describe is the basis behind their bringing down various criminals.

I forget the name of the book by the FBI Agent who went undercover into the Pedophile Homosexual world for quite some time.

The book was just too sickening to finish. I kept thinking of a good hard swing with a baseball bat.

But he went into his findings on the important distinction between the two on issue accross the globe.

Later, when I get home; I'll track the book down and post the title and author.

As in all things in life, things that differ are not the same - but for the extremist.

"Think!"- STP.

Last edited: