HOLY CRIMES!!

Letsargue

Have any of you phony christians, or, - angels of hell, ever sat back and tried to take notice of the quantity of Crimes taking place, and have taken place!! – How many murders, how many robberies, burglaries, muggings, drive-bys, -- mommies drowning their babies, “WAR”, judging, shop-lifting, arsons, speeding, fighting, ( FOOTBALL )!! - beach-bumming, RIOTING, “DEMONSTRATING”, “OCCUPING”!!!! ------ DON’T tell me there are no Baptists, or Mormons among all that!!. - Don’t tell me there are no Catholics, Muslims, Methodists, or JW’s, or Pentecostals, or Denominationalists, Quakers, Buddhists, Modern CHRISTIANS, etc, etc, and even etc among ALL THAT!!!! --- HOWEVER, I CAN TELL YOU THAT I, EVEN I, HAVE NO SPIRITUAL BROTHERS AMONG ANY OF THAT, “NEVER, - EVER!! – There is not a single TRUE CHRISTIAN among all that!!!! --- AND ALL YOU GENIUSES AND SCHOLARS ARE SMART!!!! – WISER THAN THE ANGELS!! - HOLIER THAN THE ~~1 who died on the cross~~~~~ (( YOU ARE GENIUSES ))!!!! --- AND “YOU” THINK “YOU” ARE NOT JUDGED BY THE ANGELS “N-O-W”!!!! --- Prove it!!

Paul – 121911

organiccornflake

Have any of you phony christians, or, - angels of hell, ever sat back and tried to take notice of the quantity of Crimes taking place, and have taken place!! – How many murders, how many robberies, burglaries, muggings, drive-bys, -- mommies drowning their babies, “WAR”, judging, shop-lifting, arsons, speeding, fighting, ( FOOTBALL )!! - beach-bumming, RIOTING, “DEMONSTRATING”, “OCCUPING”!!!! ------ DON’T tell me there are no Baptists, or Mormons among all that!!. - Don’t tell me there are no Catholics, Muslims, Methodists, or JW’s, or Pentecostals, or Denominationalists, Quakers, Buddhists, Modern CHRISTIANS, etc, etc, and even etc among ALL THAT!!!! --- HOWEVER, I CAN TELL YOU THAT I, EVEN I, HAVE NO SPIRITUAL BROTHERS AMONG ANY OF THAT, “NEVER, - EVER!! – There is not a single TRUE CHRISTIAN among all that!!!! --- AND ALL YOU GENIUSES AND SCHOLARS ARE SMART!!!! – WISER THAN THE ANGELS!! - HOLIER THAN THE ~~1 who died on the cross~~~~~ (( YOU ARE GENIUSES ))!!!! --- AND “YOU” THINK “YOU” ARE NOT JUDGED BY THE ANGELS “N-O-W”!!!! --- Prove it!!

Paul – 121911

When I read this, I cant help but assume that you are either really crazy, or absolutely furious about something.