Hillary's Gay Marriage Quote Shocks Students

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Marriage has got historic, religious, and moral content that goes back to the beginning of time, and I think a marriage is as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman." - Hillary Clinton

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Hillary's Gay Marriage Quote Shocks Students

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Hillary is yesterday's candidate so why can't conservatives just let go and move on?

Is it because conservatives,like Trump, have a compelling, unhealthy need to have an opponent they can demonize - even after that individual has long since retired from public life?

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It's like this, jg

Imagine you're in an jet flying at 35000 feet

All of a sudden, the cabin fills with poisonous snakes, starving tigers and bears, killer bees, etc

Then the engines catch fire

And the wings fall off

You manage to wrench open the emergency exit and jump out into the slipstream and miraculously miss the tail

So you're falling, watching the plane full of bees and snakes, etc, flying through the sky on fire

Waiting to hit the ground

That's where we are right now :)

MrDante

"Marriage has got historic, religious, and moral content that goes back to the beginning of time, and I think a marriage is as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman." - Hillary Clinton

And here is Clinton's actual quote: ""Marriage has got historic, religious and moral content that goes back to the beginning of time, and I think a marriage is as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman. But I also believe that people in committed gay marriages, as they believe them to be, should be given rights under the law that recognize and respect their relationship."

So is anyone suprised that a conservative media organization like MRCTV is being something less than honest? No, noone is surpirsed.