Hi

Cam P.

I'm Cameron. I'm a follower of Christ. I'm a Protestant Christian.

My theology is classical & monergistic.

Like many of us, I have pseudonyms on Christian sites. Some Calvinists (AMR, Nang, no avatar) & others (hi chickenman!) know me, and some don't. :cool: I am naturally a reserved kind of fella, somewhat introverted, but I do look forward to fellowship, some laughs & some God honoring discussions on the "high things" of God.

Peace

:cheers:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
hello-smiley.gif

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame

Like many of us, I have pseudonyms on Christian sites. Some Calvinists (AMR, Nang, no avatar) & others (hi chickenman!) know me, and some don't. :cool: I am naturally a reserved kind of fella, somewhat introverted, but I do look forward to fellowship, some laughs & some God honoring discussions on the "high things" of God.

Peace

"My theology is classical & monergistic" :think:
I have no idea what that means. :idunno:
Welcome to TOL, though! :wave2:
Okay, that was neat. :D

Eddie L

Cameron,

So I know you from somewhere else? How cool if that's the case. I've been away from any theology forum for years and didn't expect to find any of my old posting buddies. I just started here last Friday, and I don't know if I'll keep at it. This place is mean-spirited. It's a zoo out there. :)

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Cameron,

So I know you from somewhere else? How cool if that's the case. I've been away from any theology forum for years and didn't expect to find any of my old posting buddies. I just started here last Friday, and I don't know if I'll keep at it. This place is mean-spirited. It's a zoo out there. :)

Well....it's not 'the place'. It's just 'some' folks.

*Edit-

Oh.....I nearly forgot.....Welcome to TOL, Cam ......and Eddie!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Cameron,

It can seem that way at first. When I arrived and asked a question I was yelled at and shortly thereafter given a neg rep by a defensive member of the old guard. :chuckle: It really isn't though. There are a great many differing opinions to be had and an equal number of pleasant people possessing them. Patience for a newbie is more than a virtue, it's a necessity.

Settle in. Lately we've had a spate of intemperate individuals. It comes and goes in waves. Sometimes an influx of "here to raise heck and humble the locals" type newbies can bring out a generally hostile set from the regulars, but it passes. There's a lot of amiable fellowship and humor to be had here. It helps if you concentrate on getting a lay of the land and looking around mostly, chiming in to add a thought or two in the first couple of weeks while you work at going plus status.

:e4e:

Cam P.

Thank you Knight for the party

& thank you all for the welcome.

Cameron,

I've only been online for the past 5 yrs or so. Your absence from the debates has been longer than that? The demeanor of your posts reminds me of a good friend though, if that counts for anything.

There are a couple of non-stop "haters" around, though their arguments are mostly bluster & slanderous, and I agree....... "it's a zoo out there" :chuckle:

:jazz:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I refuse to talk to you until you change your name. no :) no :wave: no nothing.

I hate everyone called Cameron since we got landed with a lousy Tory government.

bybee

I refuse to talk to you until you change your name. no :) no :wave: no nothing.

I hate everyone called Cameron since we got landed with a lousy Tory government.

Now, now, calm yourself Totsy!
This too shall pass.
Look at us, we got President Obama! :jawdrop: :shut:

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Peace

Welcome:)

I hope you read my threads. It is mostly about Jesus' messages that should be honored to be practiced.

I dont debate the doctrines because Jesus says we know them by their fruit (pratice).

RichRock

BANNED
Banned
:wave:

Peace

Hello! :D