Hi, new here and excited to post

wowzer

Hi, my current disposition is atheist but that could change.
I know more about Christianity than Islam or Judaism, but do not rely upon their tenets.
I make up my own rules as best I can with feedback from my environment which includes people and I am pretty fond of empathy and foresight, let's hope it pays off.
I want to start a couple threads
One about ethics and one about Biblical morality, hopefully I can get some feedback in those threads if they do happen to come about.
Anyways, cheers hope to hear from some rational peoples.
:)
Thanks knight for activating my account.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I know more about Christianity than Islam or Judaism, but do not rely upon their tenets.
I make up my own rules as best I can with feedback from my environment which includes people and I am pretty fond of empathy and foresight, let's hope it pays off.
One about ethics and one about Biblical morality, hopefully I can get some feedback in those threads if they do happen to come about.

Welcome,

Great topics you contemplate, wowzer . . .

Hope you do not mind if a Christian or two gives you reply.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Welcome-3.png

wowzer

Yeah, thanks for the welcome.
I managed to type up the content for the thread about Biblical morality, and the ethics topic is on it's way but I am very tired so it might have to wait plus I might get some replies to the Biblical morality thread which might delay the ethics topic.
Once again thank you, and I am surprised about the activity on this board ( it seems lively )
thanks.

IMJerusha

I managed to type up the content for the thread about Biblical morality, and the ethics topic is on it's way but I am very tired so it might have to wait plus I might get some replies to the Biblical morality thread which might delay the ethics topic.
Once again thank you, and I am surprised about the activity on this board ( it seems lively )
thanks.

Lively is a good word for it! :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
thanks.

welcome - have fun :rapture:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

is paganism a theory ? what is paganism ? just whatever ? :confused:

csuguy

Welcome - and some good topics you have in mind. I'll keep an eye out for your threads.