Hi, I'm Waterbear

waterbear

BANNED
Banned
Here's my avatar that as a newbie I don't seem allowed to use. Shows my super waterbear suit I wear when doing my water bearer missionary work bringing the new Word of God to everyone whether they like it or not.

_52392786_c0089246-spl.jpg

Here's my water bear suit before I change into it in the nearest water closet. Note the fine stitching. A tailor in Panama makes these suits. Expensive though..

C0069681-Water_bear_tun_SEM-SPL.jpg

zippy2006

Awesome :D

And welcome, you'll be able to use your excellent avatar after 50 posts or 2 weeks or both. I forget which. :eek: :wave2:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Interesting suit. The first time I have seen a Tardigrade avatar and suit. I would be interested in hearing the story behind the choice of the waterbear as a theme. Must have something to do with its ability to withstand cold, heat and drought. They have even been subjected to the vacuum of space and survived.

One Eyed Jack

Here's my avatar that as a newbie I don't seem allowed to use. Shows my super waterbear suit I wear when doing my water bearer missionary work bringing the new Word of God to everyone whether they like it or not.

_52392786_c0089246-spl.jpg

Here's my water bear suit before I change into it in the nearest water closet. Note the fine stitching. A tailor in Panama makes these suits. Expensive though..

C0069681-Water_bear_tun_SEM-SPL.jpg

Ah... for a minute there, I thought you might be a furry, despite the fact that waterbears have chitonous exoskeletons. That's a pretty realistic-looking suit.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't usually like water with my beer, but in your case I might make an exception. :D

Welcome to TOL. :wave:

waterbear

BANNED
Banned
No one cares about sea monkeys anymore. Now it's all about water bears.

I sorry. But my sea monkeys all died on me, not being the world's toughest animals like our johnny-come-lately tardigrades who need to be excused for their poor academic performance at school.

Last edited:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I sorry. But my sea monkeys all died on me, not being the world's toughest animals like our johnny-come-lately tardigrades who need to be excused for their poor academic performance at school.
:chuckle:

I know Some Other Dude that you're going to have to tread very lightly around... :)