Hey Pence: Don’t Forget to Go to Saudi Arabia

drbrumley

Hey Pence: Don’t Forget to Go to Saudi Arabia
Laurence M. Vance

Vice President Mike Pence is set to travel throughout the Middle East this month seeking an “end to the persecution of Christians and all religious minorities.” Hey Pence: Don’t forget to go to U.S. ally Saudi Arabia, where Bibles and churches are illegal and Muslims can be killed if they convert to Christianity. Hey Pence: Make sure you tell the Saudis to allow Christians to openly practice their faith. Hey Pence: Make sure you tell Saudi Arabia to allow its citizens to choose their own religion.

:up:

rexlunae

Well, since he can't go to Israel anymore. Which raises another question, for me. Are American Christians ok with Israeli persecution of Palestinian Christians?

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
The Palestinians think the Jews owe them things. If they don't get over their entitlement, there will be slaughter. I doubt the Palestinians are weaponless, but then it would be a holocaust of dead Muslims.

My give-a-damn gets busted at this point.

drbrumley

The Palestinians think the Jews owe them things. If they don't get over their entitlement, there will be slaughter. I doubt the Palestinians are weaponless, but then it would be a holocaust of dead Muslims.

My give-a-damn gets busted at this point.

Yeah, every Palestinian I'm sure.

drbrumley

Hey Pence, did you go to Saudi Arabia yet? Did you make sure you told the Saudis to allow Christians to openly practice their faith? Did you make sure you told Saudi Arabia to allow its citizens to choose their own religion?

drbrumley

Please, elaborate.

Elaborate on what?

That Palestinians think the Jews owe them things? I agree with you that the Palestinians (governmental), in order to progress any, will have to come to grips they are a conquered foe. Like the American Indian. But I don't see that happening.

All I am saying is not every Palestinian thinks the Jews owe them something.

And don't be fooled, that whole area is a dumpster fire....Isreal is a pathetic government, as well those caged Palestinians

rexlunae

Link? I haven't heard this.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/18/politics/pence-israel-trip-postponed/index.html

His trip is "delayed", supposedly because of the tax vote. However, with John McCain not present, there's no chance of a tie right now...unless someone else is out, or if someone abstains. So that seems like a cover story. It probably has more to do with the fact that the Palestinians are rejecting a US roll brokering peace.

Not this christian....

Glad to hear it.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
The Palestinians are conquered people because they left their homeland to pester Israel. They are not entirely innocent.

drbrumley

The Palestinians are conquered people because they left their homeland to pester Israel. They are not entirely innocent.
Yep, I'm sure their only reason to live is to pester Isreal..amazing the things that float around in people's grey mass called a brain. Sheesh

Sent from my SM-G920V using TOL mobile app