hey peeps

dilpmune

Hello Everyone... Me Myself Rajesh...Good Going to the Forum in here... Hope you all wish me good luck in this forum.

Watch Cinderella Online Full Movie

Aimiel

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

May good chances happen to you here on TOL. :thumb:

alwight

Hi Rajesh,
say what you feel here but just do it in a way that won't be seen as blasphemy or rude by the powers that be and you will be fine.
However understanding exactly what will be considered as such isn't always an exact science imo. :think:
:cheers:

IMJerusha

Welcome to TOL! I'm sorry, I don't believe in luck but it is my sincere desire that you come to know the One True God and Yeshua HaMashiach! :)

Lon

Hi Rajesh,
say what you feel here but just do it in a way that won't be seen as blasphemy or rude by the powers that be and you will be fine.
However understanding exactly what will be considered as such isn't always an exact science imo. :think:
:cheers:
Yes it is both fairly exact and altogether predictable: Whatever you'd not want said about your father, don't say about another's.

I believe it is both easy and simple to be respectful.

You are an atheist, and being against Him are adamant about getting bans. That's your fault. Be more of a respectful agnostic in discussion, and those bans will stop (there is a sneer to your denial that smears, which delivers lacking respect.