Here we go again

Gary K

Banned
Johns Hopkins has released a new scenario called the SPARS pandemic saying what will happen in a future pandemic. This is exactly what the Rockefeller Foundation did in 2010. Reading the Rockefeller scenario is like reading news headlines for all the tyrannical government moves made during the present scamdemic.

Here's the document Johns Hopkins released. It's a blueprint for future political actions just like the Rockefeller document was. Notice the url of the document: center for health security. That's the same terminology being used for the coronavirus scamdemic.

chair

Reading the Rockefeller scenario is like reading plans for a scenario that was likely to happen- and did happen. It is very likely to happen again. I am glad that there are scientists thinking ahead.

Gary K

Banned
Reading the Rockefeller scenario is like reading plans for a scenario that was likely to happen- and did happen. It is very likely to happen again. I am glad that there are scientists thinking ahead.
LOL. Yeah, your support for tyrrany is very obvious.

Gary K

Banned
nope. I just lack paranoia and have some common sense.
LOL. What you think is common sense is paranoia. Liberty is nothing to fear. Tyranny is something to fear. All anyone who is willing to do what you're doing is getting is tyrrany and a lack of safety and liberty. That's just plain dumb as once liberty is gone tyranny takes generations and lots of blood to overcome. Just ask the Russians, Chinese, Cubans, Koreans, Vietnamese, etc.... That you're willing to put your nation's children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, and on and on for many generations through that says you are one of the most selfish and ignorant people alive.

Because of that I have zero respect for your ideas and comments. They are the most dangerous ideas to come about in centuries.

chair

LOL. What you think is common sense is paranoia. Liberty is nothing to fear. Tyranny is something to fear. All anyone who is willing to do what you're doing is getting is tyrrany and a lack of safety and liberty. That's just plain dumb as once liberty is gone tyranny takes generations and lots of blood to overcome. Just ask the Russians, Chinese, Cubans, Koreans, Vietnamese, etc.... That you're willing to put your nation's children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, and on and on for many generations through that says you are one of the most selfish and ignorant people alive.

Because of that I have zero respect for your ideas and comments. They are the most dangerous ideas to come about in centuries.
I don't fear liberty. I understand that the epidemic is real, and requires real measures to limit its damage. You don't understand this.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I don't fear liberty.

Then you should have no problem with people resuming their normal, pre-Covid-19, lives.

I understand that the epidemic is real,

What's real is that this "epidemic" farce has gone on long enough, to the point where we're at risk of it becoming an endemic.

and requires real measures to limit its damage.

You don't seem to understand that the measures that have been implemented thus far , and the ones you wish were implemented, to "limit the damage" do more harm than good, making them not worth implementing to begin with.

chair

Then you should have no problem with people resuming their normal, pre-Covid-19, lives.

What's real is that this "epidemic" farce has gone on long enough, to the point where we're at risk of it becoming an endemic.

You don't seem to understand that the measures that have been implemented thus far , and the ones you wish were implemented, to "limit the damage" do more harm than good, making them not worth implementing to begin with.
It isn't a farce, despite your understandable need to deny it. It's real. It's bad. Get vaccinated, and then businesses will open, and you can have all your loberties back. It's happening here. It's happening in the UK, and it will happen in the US, despite your delusions.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It isn't a farce, despite your understandable need to deny it.

It's a farce, despite your denial.

It's real. It's bad.

Define "it" please.

Get vaccinated,

No thanks.

and then businesses will open,

Businesses should never have been closed to begin with, and should open immediately.

and you can have all your liberties back.

My liberties should never have been taken away to begin with.

It's happening here. It's happening in the UK, and it will happen in the US, despite your delusions.

Again, define "it."

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It isn't a farce, despite your understandable need to deny it. It's real. It's bad. Get vaccinated, and then businesses will open, and you can have all your loberties back. It's happening here. It's happening in the UK, and it will happen in the US, despite your delusions.