ECT Here is your "gift of Faith" as God would "gift" it:

Cross Reference

Our relationship with God to know Him is by degrees, no doubt by degrees of faithfulness by our love and allegiance TO Him. Everything increases by degrees. Relationship unto fatherhood in God is a reciprocal of our faithfulness per Galatians 2:20 KJV only:

For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. Luke 19:26 (KJV)

Last edited:

Epoisses

Our relationship with God to know Him is by degrees, no doubt by degrees of faithfulness by our love and allegiance TO Him. Everything increases by degrees. Relationship unto fatherhood in God is a reciprocal of our faithfulness per Galatians 2:20 KJV only:

For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. Luke 19:26 (KJV)

You just quoted the verse that says faith is the gift of the Son of God:kookoo:

Cross Reference

You just quoted the verse that says faith is the gift of the Son of God:kookoo:

No, I don't think so. It is a gift of the Holy Spirit OF the "faith of Son of God".

That gift was of Paul speaking of one of the Pentecostal gifts of the Holy Spirit for those who seek the Lord will attain unto as Paul came into for the living out life as God intended for man. For God has: ". . . . made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth,. . . . . . . That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: For in him we live, and move, and have our being; . . . . . . For we are also his offspring." Acts 17:26-28 (KJV). Paul could have added: 'and that in seeking the Lord will result in living by the very faith, the very Life of the Son of God.' That is what the new birth is all about as purposed by God to accomplish for those who love Him.

God's Truth

We're so filled with the love of Jesus that it hurts to see dullards like you going down the wrong path.

Love is obedience.

John 15:10 "If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love."

iamaberean

Did you know that Jesus and the Holy Spirit work together?

According to scripture, Father, Jesus and the Holy Ghost are one and the same.

Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.