Hello

Balfour4

BANNED
Banned
My name is John Balfour. I was raised by my father alone and until very recently did not identify myself as Christian. My studies in school and also certain events in my life have convinced me to believe in God and also in Jesus as my savior. The things I've learned in university haven't made me question my beliefs. The knowledge I've gained actually led me to Christ, and talking with my professors about religion and the current world helped also. In fact all but one of my professors that I talked with were themselves religious.

The one thing that I cannot stand is when Christians or any religious group say ugly and divisive things to those that do not agree with them. Jesus never preached this. If you claim to be a Christian then follow our Lord's example. Hate for the purpose of belittlement is disgusting.

I hope that the good Christians here will be gracious in accepting me

Lon

Welcome to TOL. You may or may not like the debate aspect of this website. Even though some of us debate furiously, there is mutual respect and affections to be seen, they just aren't on the surface, always. There is too, expressions of righteous or fleshly indignations. Both are plainly here. -Lon

Levolor

My name is John Balfour. I was raised by my father alone and until very recently did not identify myself as Christian. My studies in school and also certain events in my life have convinced me to believe in God and also in Jesus as my savior. The things I've learned in university haven't made me question my beliefs. The knowledge I've gained actually led me to Christ, and talking with my professors about religion and the current world helped also. In fact all but one of my professors that I talked with were themselves religious.

The one thing that I cannot stand is when Christians or any religious group say ugly and divisive things to those that do not agree with them. Jesus never preached this. If you claim to be a Christian then follow our Lord's example. Hate for the purpose of belittlement is disgusting.

Praise God! Welcome to TOL, Balfour.

May you be blessed and be a blessing as well.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Welcome Balfour 4, to TOL, confessing Jesus Christ as your Savior!

There is much controversy on this site as to what validates such confession, but many of us here believe such faith is grounded in the Truth of God found in the Holy Scriptures, alone.

Hoping this is the same basis for your belief, you will have our strong and undying biblical and loving support.

Nang

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL

Come on in, take your shoes off, and sit a spell.

keypurr

Welcome, join the fun. You do not have to agree with us. Thats what makes TOL interesting.

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned

Welcome To TOL ! ! You Seem To Have A Good Attitude And Aptitude. You Will Be Accepted. Will you Accept Us, That Becomes The Question ??????????? God Bless You In Your Walk[/SIZE

View attachment 19322

IMJerusha

Baruch HaShem!....someone taking 1 Corinthians 13 to heart! May your walk with Yeshua be blessed!
Welcome to TOL, John! :wave: