Hello, Everyone!

Angie33

I'm not really sure what to expect on this site. I began to have second thoughts once I noticed it welcomes debates! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy debates but I don't know, we'll see what happens.... e

enjoy!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Welcome to TOL, Angie33! :wave:

Expect anything....or rather...don't be surprised at anything.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm not really sure what to expect on this site. I began to have second thoughts once I noticed it welcomes debates! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy debates but I don't know, we'll see what happens.... e

enjoy!

Well, it's not a requirement. You can leer and lurk to your heart's delight or only engage to the extent and in the manner that makes you comfortable.

Welcome. :e4e:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL, "Other"!

Hopefully we will get to the heart of that soon enough. ;)

AMR

Tyrathca

enjoy!
What were you expecting/wanting initially?

Dena

I missed this somehow but it looks like you aren't posting. Hello and Welcome anyway.

Ted L Glines

enjoy!

Welcome Angie!

Debates? Yes. Mostly friendy debates between people of all shades of belief and non-belief. I enjoy the site and the differing people, mostly because new things are always popping up which I never knew before. I've been on the site for less than two weeks and already it has been educational.

Enjoy the time you spend here and make new friends.

:cool: