Hello and blessed be!

squareciscool

Hi, my name is Larii and I'm a married mother of two. I'm a Wiccan and have been for 28 years. I was raised Episcopalian. I love discussing religion as long as it's kept polite. The only thing that bothers me is when someone accuses me of worshipping a Devil that I don't believe exists. I'm hoping that there will be many hours of wonderful conversation here.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi, my name is Larii and I'm a married mother of two. I'm a Wiccan and have been for 28 years. I was raised Episcopalian. I love discussing religion as long as it's kept polite. The only thing that bothers me is when someone accuses me of worshipping a Devil that I don't believe exists. I'm hoping that there will be many hours of wonderful conversation here.
Welcome to TOL.
Where you will learn that there is indeed a devil.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Anyone who worships anything other than God is worshiping the devil whether they call him themselves, nature, another God, or whatever.

Welcome to TOL

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Welcome. I really like your slogan/motto. :)

Huckleberry

Is Larii the name you were born with?

alwight

Hi squareciscool,
This may not be the place for "polite" exactly but it can be fun.