Hell freezes over: Enyart's opinions in public highschool newspaper!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
From Tuesday's show:
I got an email from a Kaite ...outside of Chicago. And she asked if she could interview me for her highschool newspaper regarding the topic of homosexuality. ...Here's what I wrote. Briefly, I wrote: "Katie, homosexuality is wrong. If we love our neighbor, we will warn them not to destroy themselves. Whatever destructive tendencies we have, it is not good to brag about them or incorporate them into a positive view of ourselves. We should turn away from everything hurtful. You are growing up in a broken world where good is called evil and right is called wrong. You have a responsibility to learn the difference between right and wrong. We did not evolve from primordial ooze. We did not descend from apes. We are not animals. We are made in God's image. And He has revealed to us through scripture how we can live successful lives. Homosexuality is part of the rebellion against God, against the natural order He created and against the moral foundation of the family. Thus the question of "coming out" is the wrong question. The question is, how does a teenager keep from destroying himself or herself through sexual immorality? The answer is, learn to love God through the gospel of Jesus Christ."

Status
Not open for further replies.