Have your questions answered live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As you know me an Lion are hosting Bob's radio show today.

If you can't call in (using your TOL screen name) you can simply ask your questions here! And we will do our best to answer them on the air!

Please keep the questions short and simple.

:up:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Also, you don't need to ask a question you could make some sort of point or statement and we might read it on the air. So be smart and make TOL proud!

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why do hotdogs come in packs of ten, while hotdog buns come in packs of eight or twelve?

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
Since I can't hear what your topic is I'll just write a few things and you can say whatever you please.

I challenge all BEL listeners to come on down to the old swimmin' hole known as www.TOL.com, join up and try to beat my udder madness score! We're a friendly community comprised of theists, atheists, geniuses, laymen (thats me!) and fanatics so don't be afraid to dig right in and share your views! We (most of us anyway) know how to have fun (just look at all the bannings today :D ). So don't delay! Come down today! No matter what you say, you can play, even if your gay! Let the truthsmacking begin.

Oh and Allsmiles rules.

Christine

death2impiety said:
Since I can't hear what your topic is I'll just write a few things and you can say whatever you please.

I challenge all BEL listeners to come on down to the old swimmin' hole known as www.TOL.com, join up and try to beat my udder madness score! We're a friendly community comprised of theists, atheists, geniuses, laymen (thats me!) and fanatics so don't be afraid to dig right in and share your views! We (most of us anyway) know how to have fun (just look at all the bannings today :D ). So don't delay! Come down today! No matter what you say, you can play, even if your gay! Let the truthsmacking begin.

Oh and Allsmiles rules.
pssst It's www.theologyonline.com or www.truthsmack.com :)

Lovejoy

Just any question? I have often wanted to ask a church leader (from another church) what importance American churches should place on evangelism outside of America? Should we focus on growth areas (like Asia) or strongholds of the enemy (like europe and Muslim nations)? As well, what are the principle obstacles to the growth of the church in America today?

Lovejoy

For Mr. Enyart himself, I would ask if he has any beliefs that he would be willing to compromise for the sake of ecumenism.

Lovejoy

What is the manner in which God communicates with His people today? (Some of these I am just taking from active threads, BTW.)

Lovejoy

Finally, how important is it to have a church family? Are "lone-wolf" Christians operating biblically?

RightIdea

2 questions for you two Open Viewers, from a fellow open viewer, to show a "fair and balanced" approach to commentary on the Battle Royale X.

First, what do you think is the biggest criticism (if any) that you have for Bob's otherwise outstanding performance in this debate? (And I ask that as someone who thinks Bob is way out ahead!)

Second, what do you think is the best point or argument Lamerson has put forward, his strongest moment in the debate so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.