Has Katrina Destroyed David's Slidell Home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Has Katrina Swallowed David's Slidell Home?

Wednesday August 31st, 2005. This is show # 172.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
When Louisiana is sinking, the levees, those rampart walls are heavier than the average chunk of land and they were sinking more rapidly and they were not being maintained. How could they be maintained when the city council in New Orleans is in debates on whether to give condoms to kids or what kind of homosexual behaviour are they going to allow in public in the French quarter?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
DonWharf said:
no call for donations, no call to get people to pray for the victims of this disaster, just a low blow to the city of new orleans with a smart assed comment..wow, this is low and dispicable, even for you guys...hell awaits the lot of you...

donnie
Obviously you didn't listen to the show you flaming retard... your history. :banned:

thetarddonnie

BANNED
Banned
one more thing...calling someone a flaming retard is not christian either...you are right, I did not listen to the show nor do I care to..I was simply responding to your post from the show...

I don;t know what this world is coming to with people like you around...mean spirited christians...this is why I say God will punish you for this...you and Bob and your followers, you twist the bible for your perverted evil ideas, you should be ashamed of yourselves...

And then to wipe a guy off the board and call him a flaming retard...all i can say is i will pray for your eternal soul...you are not a christian, you are an evil man without morals...may God have mercy on you...

donnie

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
thetarddonnie said:
one more thing...calling someone a flaming retard is not christian either...you are right, I did not listen to the show nor do I care to..I was simply responding to your post from the show...

I don;t know what this world is coming to with people like you around...mean spirited christians...this is why I say God will punish you for this...you and Bob and your followers, you twist the bible for your perverted evil ideas, you should be ashamed of yourselves...

And then to wipe a guy off the board and call him a flaming retard...all i can say is i will pray for your eternal soul...you are not a christian, you are an evil man without morals...may God have mercy on you...

donnie
:blabla:

novice

Who is the stooge now?
Hey Donnie what kind of Christian makes an idiotic, inaccurate comment like this...
no call for donations, no call to get people to pray for the victims of this disaster, just a low blow to the city of new orleans with a smart assed comment..wow, this is low and dispicable, even for you guys...hell awaits the lot of you...

donnie
Without even taking the time to listen to the show?

You presented a false witness against a fellow Christian and then you get mad when you get caught. You are the one who should be ashamed.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight said:
Obviously you didn't listen to the show you flaming retard... your history. :banned:
I take that back.

What I should have said was....

Obviously you didn't listen to the show you flaming retard... you're history. :banned:

Is that better Turbo?

allsmiles

Knight said:
I take that back.

What I should have said was....

Obviously you didn't listen to the show you flaming retard... you're history. :banned:

Is that better Turbo?

:BRAVO: :chuckle: :thumb:

BlarneyMcBlarn

BANNED
Banned
How sad

How sad

Congratulations on your seemingly unparalleled ability to stuff your head in the sand and hide from criticism. I realize this is "your" place Knight, but come on. Isn't this "can and ban" attitude precisely what you accuse us southpaws of doing?

Show some intellectual integrity.

*Sit's back and watches himself get banned*

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BlarneyMcBlarn said:
Congratulations on your seemingly unparalleled ability to stuff your head in the sand and hide from criticism.
Uhm... Earth to Mr. Idiot..... it wasn't me who slandered and lied in the first place.

I realize this is "your" place Knight, but come on. Isn't this "can and ban" attitude precisely what you accuse us southpaws of doing?
No. I have never made such accusation.

Again you speak without knowledge (clearly something you are good at).

It takes you several minutes to get a new email address and then create a new account and finally get it verified. It takes me two clicks to ban you.

I could do this all day! :up:

Lovejoy

BlarneyMcBlarn said:
Congratulations on your seemingly unparalleled ability to stuff your head in the sand and hide from criticism. I realize this is "your" place Knight, but come on. Isn't this "can and ban" attitude precisely what you accuse us southpaws of doing?

Show some intellectual integrity.

In the real world, this would be trespassing. In any world, coming back under false pretenses is dishonest. And full of hypocrisy, when it is accompanied by a call for integrity. Or do your ends somehow justify this means?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
It takes you several minutes to get a new email address and then create a new account and finally get it verified. It takes me two clicks to ban you.

I could do this all day! :up:

:darwinsm:

rileferg

Just to clarify

Just to clarify

Knight said:
No. I have never made such accusation.

I think he was reffering to a couple of posts in the Welcome Center 15 TOL Commandments thread made by Pilgrimagain, namely:
Pilgrimagain said:
well, as knight said before, it's his board and he can break the rules when he wants to. I guess it is the nature of ownership. I don't really like it and I don't hink it's a really positive view of what Christians can be but what are you gonna do. It's their ball of wax.

and

Pilgrimagain said:
Well I was able to get a copy of the post that got JGalt banned. It was not a nice post but no more mean or hateful than many of the other posts I have seen here.

But knight you are quite correct. It is your board. We know the rules and if someone chooses to violate them they do so at their own risk.

Just thought to help clarify what I think Blarney was referring to.

Interesting choice of name as well...Blarney, means lies....

How typical of him.

:chuckle:

donniewharf

BANNED
Banned
blarney ain't me...
I be donnie..
donnie...

jefferson is an *******..nough said..

now ban me and this isp forever dude

Lovejoy

donniewharf said:
blarney ain't me...
I be donnie..
donnie...

jefferson is an *******..nough said..

Isn't there some dignity, some level Christian self control, that would allow to leave this site of your own will? No? Good luck with that, then.

Crow

donniewharf said:
blarney ain't me...
I be donnie..
donnie...

jefferson is a (great guy, and has far better sense than I do) :edited by :crow: 'nough said..

:wave2:
:banned:

Status
Not open for further replies.