Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Harry Ate My Ears... Again!

Wednesday October 19th, 2005. This is show # 208.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
If [Harriet Miers] says, "You know, I'm against judicial activism." Well, the Nazi judges who rubber-stamped the killing of Jews, they were against judicial activism. They just did their job. They followed precedent. They upheld the law. No matter how evil the law was, they had no moral prevailing moral foundation that would move them to either resign or rule that it's never acceptable to kill an innocent person.

And that's what our national Christian leaders need to be teaching, not only the Body of Christ but all of America. And especially now with Harriet Miers. This is the opportunity. But they've been confused because they have become legal positivists. They've elevated the constitution above God.

And this is news to a lot of Christians. The constitution was not inspired by God. And the constitution is not that which will save America in our current culture war.

Binder

And the constitution is not that which will save America in our current culture war.

is that the war between the liberal ethical humanist and the ultra conservative capitalists? - which has pitted the nasties, against the smurfs?

O.K. everyone remember the Care Bear Stare?

Binder

Status
Not open for further replies.