Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Revi'i Ziv 17 Yom Omer 32.

Gun Rights and Gun Control
You shall not murder
You shall not kill

I said
Guns don't kill people kill. If you want to get rid of all killing get rid of all people. God told Peter to kill the animals and eat them. Your a little like Peter hard headed, because God had to tell him three times.

[Act 10:9-16
9 The next day, as they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, about the sixth hour.
10 Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, he fell into a trance
11 and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and let down to the earth.
12 In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air.
13 And a voice came to him, "Rise, Peter; kill and eat." 14 But Peter said, "Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean."
15 And a voice [spoke] to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common."
16 This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
To eliminate guns does not eliminate killing. However, death as the result of gun use would either be eliminated by the elimination of guns or it is possible to eliminate death by guns without eliminating guns.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
To eliminate guns does not eliminate killing. However, death as the result of gun use would either be eliminated by the elimination of guns or it is possible to eliminate death by guns without eliminating guns.

I said
Was there killing before guns were invented? Because there was killing before guns were invented. Take away guns and they will just go back to the old ways of killing.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Was there killing before guns were invented? Because there was killing before guns were invented. Take away guns and they will just go back to the old ways of killing.

There was not killing with guns before guns were invented, except maybe in the mind of man. God knows all things, every way of man. I do not know where the idea to make guns came from, to create them, to invent them. What was the inspiration? It did not come from God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There was not killing with guns before guns were invented, except maybe in the mind of man. God knows all things, every way of man. I do not know where the idea to make guns came from, to create them, to invent them. What was the inspiration? It did not come from God.

I said
God created everything. Remember when God told Peter to kill and eat. God created guns to make it easier.

[Eph 3:9
9 and to make all see what [is] the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ;
[Rev 4:11
11 "You are worthy, O Lord, To receive glory and honor and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they exist and were created."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
God created everything. Remember when God told Peter to kill and eat. God created guns to make it easier.

[Eph 3:9
9 and to make all see what [is] the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ;
[Rev 4:11
11 "You are worthy, O Lord, To receive glory and honor and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they exist and were created."

A person might go hunting with a gun, or a bow and an arrow.

Tnkrbl123!

in Canada we have very different gun laws and we do not have handguns and mostly only use rifles for hunting. And the murder rate is SIGNIFICANTLY less than that in USA and murder by gun is very limited. It is if you do not have the means for violence - if you do not have a gun in everyhousehold here- then when people are in situations where they are TEMPTED they are not tempted by use of a gun here and it greatly reduces these snap decisions that are life altering. It is about temptation

Tnkrbl123!

in Canada we have very different gun laws and we do not have handguns and mostly only use rifles for hunting. And the murder rate is SIGNIFICANTLY less than that in USA and murder by gun is very limited. It is if you do not have the means for violence - if you do not have a gun in everyhousehold here- then when people are in situations where they are TEMPTED they are not tempted by use of a gun here and it greatly reduces these snap decisions that are life altering. It is about temptation, if one is tempted to sin and has a means immediately available it is far more likely because of our sin nature that we will act on it

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
in Canada we have very different gun laws and we do not have handguns and mostly only use rifles for hunting. And the murder rate is SIGNIFICANTLY less than that in USA and murder by gun is very limited. It is if you do not have the means for violence - if you do not have a gun in everyhousehold here- then when people are in situations where they are TEMPTED they are not tempted by use of a gun here and it greatly reduces these snap decisions that are life altering. It is about temptation

I wouldn't trust my mind with a gun.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your advice is unhealthy advice.

I said
The basics of Christianity is to find the devil in us and resist him, until he has to leave. But you cant resist him until you find him.

[Jas 4:7
7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The basics of Christianity is to find the devil in us and resist him, until he has to leave. But you cant resist him until you find him.

[Jas 4:7
7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

You are teaching false doctrine.