Gun Law

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Syria is awash with guns.

Trump avoids the subject of gun control. In fact, the topic of AR-15s, which was Cruz’s weapon of choice, wasn’t brought up a single time during the course of the recent discussion.

The only person who mentioned gun control was the Democratic mayor of Parkland, and Trump quickly changed the topic.

Quickly changed the topic - Trumpers modus operandii.

How many more are going to get killed by this chickenshite head in the sand mentality.

Well, take a look at Syria, the future of the USA

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump-GunFreeHotels.jpg

Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago’s standing policy is to keep the tower a “gun free zone” according to a recent statement made from a manager of the hotel to ThinkProgress.

ThinkProgress spoke with a number of hotels and golf courses in the Trump empire and found that multiple locations were gun-free zones, even for guests with concealed-carry permits.

“No, we don’t allow any firearms in the hotel,” a manager at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago told ThinkProgress over the phone.

Guns are also banned at Trump National Golf Club in Los Angeles. An employee at the course told ThinkProgress that “we don’t allow firearms on the property.” Asked whether that ban applies even to those with a concealed-carry permit, he said that “with a permit we still don’t allow firearms.”

[OP-ED] If Trump Favors Gun Free Zones — Start With His Own Hotels?

In true "Trumpian" fashion, "The Donald" denies that any of his properties are "gun free zones" but his employees at different venues tell a different story - does anyone doubt that this policy didn't come straight from the top?

Apparently this President's "Mar-Largo Resort" where he spends so many of his weekends, at taxpayers expense, is also a "gun-free zone!"

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It's only common sense. Who would want armed people wandering around one's hotel?

I suppose the right thing to do is to arm the housekeepers. :chuckle:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Acerbic%2B04597.JPG

"Gun free zones" represent yet another example of "The Donald's" motto in life

"Do as I say, not as I do!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.