Government-condoned hospital-administered, murder of unwanted individuals

marke

Don't be fooled into thinking the government will defend the rights of its citizens. The government has jailed people without a criminal charge and kept them in harsh conditions for not going along with the government plans. The government defended government cops who killed unarmed protesters against voter fraud. The government overthrew the legitimate US government under President Trump with a democrat voter fraud coup after failing to remove him with false impeachments and hundreds of other bogus charges for four years. And the government is forcing citizens to take a medicine that has caused injury and death to thousands, that has no extensive testing data being promoted by a company that refuses to release its safety studies data on the medicine.

The government murdered Terri Schiavo in 2003 and murdered this poor girl in 2021. If evil men and women are given the power they will rob, steal, lie, and murder in the name of the government.

“Save our daughter,” they cried.

Amid a back and forth of shouting, Scott and Cindy watched their 19-year-old daughter die on Facetime at 7:27 p.m.

“I wake up a couple of nights a week and think, ‘Why didn’t I do this? Why didn’t I do that?’” Scott told The Epoch Times. “Why didn’t I get her out of there? All of these things I still play in my mind.”

glorydaz

Don't be fooled into thinking the government will defend the rights of its citizens. The government has jailed people without a criminal charge and kept them in harsh conditions for not going along with the government plans. The government defended government cops who killed unarmed protesters against voter fraud. The government overthrew the legitimate US government under President Trump with a democrat voter fraud coup after failing to remove him with false impeachments and hundreds of other bogus charges for four years. And the government is forcing citizens to take a medicine that has caused injury and death to thousands, that has no extensive testing data being promoted by a company that refuses to release its safety studies data on the medicine.

The government murdered Terri Schiavo in 2003 and murdered this poor girl in 2021. If evil men and women are given the power they will rob, steal, lie, and murder in the name of the government.

“Save our daughter,” they cried.

Amid a back and forth of shouting, Scott and Cindy watched their 19-year-old daughter die on Facetime at 7:27 p.m.

“I wake up a couple of nights a week and think, ‘Why didn’t I do this? Why didn’t I do that?’” Scott told The Epoch Times. “Why didn’t I get her out of there? All of these things I still play in my mind.”
They're trying to get rid of as many as they can. It's the population control they've been dreaming of.

marke

They're trying to get rid of as many as they can. It's the population control they've been dreaming of.
Hitler was doing the same thing by getting rid of those whose lives he considered worthless, like Jews and the mentally ill. American democrats did the same thing before republicans freed the slaves. Modern democrats will fight to the death to defend their practice of murdering living human babies they do not want. The devil inspires his unwitting servants to commit murder while thinking they are doing society a favor.