Goombye

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Well, I figure I'll be banned again soon, so to the baby-killing Leftists, I hope you all rot in hell for the deaths of all the unborn.

To you patriots fighting to Make America Great again, get out and vote and get your friends out too.

I don't mind getting banned. I say what I think and I don't cry when I pay the price. Its just too bad that the truth hurts all you sissy-la-la's.

MAGA

61JXwDk1fGL._SX425_.jpg

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
The *truth* does not include bashing another member's parents.

How do you know.

When someone proves themselves to be a pathological liar and embraces the most evil things and is below contempt, then at that point, just flat out insulting them makes me feel good. Maybe thats not cool, but it makes me feel good. If Hitler were in this forum I'd insult his parents too. That would make me feel good too.

Arthur Brain

How do you know.

When someone proves themselves to be a pathological liar and embraces the most evil things and is below contempt, then at that point, just flat out insulting them makes me feel good. Maybe thats not cool, but it makes me feel good. If Hitler were in this forum I'd insult his parents too. That would make me feel good too.

anna's anything but and if you're that out of material to make an argument that you're reduced to personal attacks on someone's family then what does that say about you? Has anna or anyone else here made lurid comments about your parents or family?

It's all on you if you get banned.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
How do you know.

You're the pathological one. You can't control your impulses, and you derive actual pleasure from inflicting injury.

Your behavior is far and away beyond a decent person's, regardless of political view. My dad is dead and my mom is at the edge of her own time. You called my dad a john and my mom a hooker (they who have no idea you exist in your mind as standard-bearer for their religion), and you can't see how skewed you are. You are exactly Trump's base, and I despise what you stand for.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
......It's all on you if you get banned.

Thanks Captain Obvious. I believe I said as much in the first place, and I don't care. You liberals are all just little dust mites to me, and I don't give a dang what you think.

You're the pathological one.........

.....says the fraud pro-lifer who votes to keep baby-killing legal.

......Your behavior is far and away beyond a decent person's.......

.....says the hypocrite and liar. LOL.

.......I despise what you stand for.

I already knew that. I stand for the pro-life cause, traditional marriage, and America First!! You vote to promote the exact opposite.

There will be joy among the slaughtered innocents as they witness your damnation when the day comes.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

People are people so why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully

So we're different colours
And we're different creeds
And different people have different needs
It's obvious you hate me
Though I've done nothing wrong
I never even met you
So what could I have done

I can't understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand

People are people so why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully

Help me understand

Now you're punching and you're kicking
And you're shouting at me
I'm relying on your common decency
So far it hasn't surfaced
But I'm sure it exists
It just takes a while to travel
From your head to your fist

I can't understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Thanks Captain Obvious. I believe I said as much in the first place, and I don't care. You liberals are all just little dust mites to me, and I don't give a dang what you think.

.....says the fraud pro-lifer who votes to keep baby-killing legal.

.....says the hypocrite and liar. LOL.

I already knew that. I stand for the pro-life cause, traditional marriage, and America First!! You vote to promote the exact opposite.

There will be joy among the slaughtered innocents as they witness your damnation when the day comes.

:yawn: