Glenn Beck starts his jump to the Left

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Some of us knew the fraudclown would pull this move if he ever fell out of favor, and here it is.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-beck-sucking-up-to-the-mainstream-media.html

I've always been suspicious of Glenn Beck because of his Libertarian leanings (it's going to keep you awake for days musterion knowing that you and a Mormon have so much in common).

You see musterion, Libertarians, because they don't believe in moral absolutes, often times base their morality on what is popular at the time (like not caring what two people do in the privacy of their own home, as long as it's not shoved in your face).

Beck has stood for some good causes, but he, like every Libertarian, will be (and in this case is) exposed as a fraud in the end.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Beck has always been left of center...

Which Libertarians are...

And so are some Republicans, so your point is worthless

I stand corrected on my earlier statement: Calling Libertarians "left of center" is like saying that Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin and Mao Tse-Tung killed a couple of people.

Libertarians are hardcore lunatics, and their Party Platform proves it.
https://www.lp.org/platform/

Is Glenn Beck a hardcore Libertarian? I'd say that like musterion, he has Libertarian leanings.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
exposed as a fraud in the end.

Yeah, that sounds like you ACW. I deleted the part of your post that's irrelevant and left the truth in.

I don't believe you're a TRUE Christian man. I believe you to be the proverbial "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing."

Your heart is too filled with HATRED to be a REAL Christian believer. Your words expose you.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Glenn Dreck (my spelling) is anything but a left-winger . But at least he's come to his senses for once and realizes how horrendously evil and dangerous Donald Chump is . He's said an awful lot of unbelievably vile and stupid things , but you have to give him credit for opposing Trump .