Getting a cold or the flu is a smart thing to do. 

tieman55

The common cold and or the flu viruses are God's way of exercising our immune systems. Your white cells, bone marrow and the other parts of the immune system need to stay active! The common cold/flu virus is the obstacle course that God has engineered for our immune systems to stay strong. So as with countless other things that we don't understand . . . God has created the common cold virus as a blessing to mankind.

Do I know 100 percent that the above is true? No but it makes sense and there are clues that that might be the case. One good clue is that man has yet to make a cure or vaccine for the common cold, that tells me God has thought this through. He wants us to get a cold and or the flu once in a while to exercise our immune system. Another clue is that very few children die from a cold or the flu and if you take out the child's underling condition it is basically zero.

The so called yearly "flu vaccine" is at best is 60 to 70 percent effective and that is called a "vaccine" that you have to get every year. By no sense of the word "vaccine" is that a vaccine. What if the polio vaccine was only 60 to 70 percent effective and you had to get it every year? Call it what you want but the "flue vaccine" vaccinates you against nothing. It may help some people avoid the flu for a short period of time but is that a good thing? Covid-19 is no different. Now, there will be many companies that sell a vaccine for covid-19 and every year the vaccine will be tweaked a little bit but it will not stop the common cold or covid thanks to God.

All viruses and I do mean "all" follow a bell curve. (Google virus bell curve) That can't be avoided because there is no cure for the common cold/flu virus.

The idea that we should avoid a cold is a very human, thus an egocentric goal and I myself avoid the common cold, but the truth is, I shouldn't nor should the healthy among us.

Now, if your in poor health and or don't have the strength to cough hard enough to expel congestion in you lungs . . . and if you want to live, then get healthier! Then go workout, eat right and strengthen your body to the point where you can survive a cold and then go get one!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The common cold and or the flu viruses are God's way of exercising our immune systems. Your white cells, bone marrow and the other parts of the immune system need to stay active! The common cold/flu virus is the obstacle course that God has engineered for our immune systems to stay strong. So as with countless other things that we don't understand . . . God has created the common cold virus as a blessing to mankind.

Do I know 100 percent that the above is true? No but it makes sense and there are clues that that might be the case. One good clue is that man has yet to make a cure or vaccine for the common cold, that tells me God has thought this through. He wants us to get a cold and or the flu once in a while to exercise our immune system. Another clue is that very few children die from a cold or the flu and if you take out the child's underling condition it is basically zero.

The so called yearly "flu vaccine" is at best is 60 to 70 percent effective and that is called a "vaccine" that you have to get every year. By no sense of the word "vaccine" is that a vaccine. What if the polio vaccine was only 60 to 70 percent effective and you had to get it every year? Call it what you want but the "flue vaccine" vaccinates you against nothing. It may help some people avoid the flu for a short period of time but is that a good thing? Covid-19 is no different. Now, there will be many companies that sell a vaccine for covid-19 and every year the vaccine will be tweaked a little bit but it will not stop the common cold or covid thanks to God.

All viruses and I do mean "all" follow a bell curve. (Google virus bell curve) That can't be avoided because there is no cure for the common cold/flu virus.

The idea that we should avoid a cold is a very human, thus an egocentric goal and I myself avoid the common cold, but the truth is, I shouldn't nor should the healthy among us.

Now, if your in poor health and or don't have the strength to cough hard enough to expel congestion in you lungs . . . and if you want to live, then get healthier! Then go workout, eat right and strengthen your body to the point where you can survive a cold and then go get one!

Too much stupid to respond to

eider

So you didn't ever qualify in medicine, anyway.
:D
Why do some folks insist on advertising their ignorance?