Get thee hence...

Danoh

Huge Crowds In Deep Red Tennessee Turn Out To Protest Trump Campaign Visit...

“No wall, no fence, no Trump, no Pence,” the enthusiastic crowd shouted.

For more of this growing common sense.
Against Trump and his man Pence...

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/03...nessee-turn-protest-trump-campaign-visit.html

For some strange reason it had to be (home)
He guided me to Tennessee (home)

(Chorus) Take me to another place
Take me to another land
Make me forget all that hurts me
Let me understand your plan
Tennessee, Teh, teh, Tennessee

- Arrested Development

Danoh

Meanwhile, on the other side of the fence,
Regarding Trump and Pence...

Trump Goes To Friendly Territory For Campaign Rally And Can’t Even Fill The Room...

Donald Trump went to deep red Tennessee on Wednesday to salvage his already crumbling presidency with a campaign-style rally at Nashville Municipal Auditorium. He was likely sorely disappointed, though, as sections and sections of seats stood empty as he took the stage...

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/03/15/trump-rally-nashville.html

ClimateSanity

For more of this growing common sense.
Against Trump and his man Pence...

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/03...nessee-turn-protest-trump-campaign-visit.html

For some strange reason it had to be (home)
He guided me to Tennessee (home)

(Chorus) Take me to another place
Take me to another land
Make me forget all that hurts me
Let me understand your plan
Tennessee, Teh, teh, Tennessee

- Arrested Development
AstroTurf from Soros

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
got any numbers?

what does "huge" mean?

20?

200?

200,000?

what does "sorely disappointed" mean?

a turnout of 20?

200?

200,000?

Danoh

btw - crap like this is why people don't trust the media anymore

Nah, that's just you deflecting so you don't have to face the obvious.

For be it 1 person or 20,000, the fact of the matter is that the man is not getting the numbers in those images not only that he used to, but that such as you were cheering on, when he was getting said numbers.

Yours, Trump-Pence, buddy boy, is a spiritual photoshop.

The same old same old "foolish consistency" that has ever been, not only the "hobgoblin of" but the result of... "small minds."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
so you don't have any numbers either, just crap?

figures

and you wonder why hillary lost :chuckle:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Get thee hence...

If Trump were to tweet that tomorrow is Saturday and proceed to get a roomful of supporters to agree with him, does that make it "Saturday?"

Sean Spencer and Trump surrogates could then spend weeks, insulting the nation's intelligence, by "spinning" that these tweet was self-evident and that the President was privy to "inside secret intelligence" unavailable to the rest of us - that the issue should be deferred by turning over to several congressional committees and the courts.

When the expert "inside secret intelligence," the committees and the courts all finally reported the tomorrow was indeed "Friday," Spencer and the surrogates would then resort to more weeks reinterpreting as to what these "self-evident" tweets meant with each explanation becoming more dependant on "alternate facts" than the one that preceded it!

Meanwhile, Trump would complain that the legislative and judiciary had overstepped their authority and that
instead of consulting his "inside secret intelligence" as to the proper day of the week, his source was none other than "Hannity" on FOXNEWS!

Danoh

figures

I don't wonder about that at all.

Don't have to - whether I later find I was spot on about a thing, or off-base, in either case I tend to go back and evaluate how I arrived at the one or the other.

Out of my life-long fascination with how perception works.

Both in myself, and in others.

Your kind, you're forever in your own cloud machine; when it comes to such things.

The sooner you reflect on that a bit, the sooner you just might begin to move up to a meta level of perception - not only of what's what, but of the process that's led to its' perception...

At which point, it's back to the drawing board - each time...anew.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

figures

Apparently "crap" is anything that doesn't conform to "alternate facts" - facts to which only the President and his core supporters are privy!